Hey, I'm back

Hey gang. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Finally getting back on my feet here and wanted to see who all is still here.

25 Likes

Welcome back @LordVapor.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good to see you back! :happycry:
Been a long time.

7 Likes

Good to see you LV :facepunch:

6 Likes

Welcome back friend. It’s been a while.

7 Likes

Brofessor! What’s new what’s good?

7 Likes

@LordVapor welcome back don’t think we have met I’m Ben

6 Likes

Nice to have you back, your lordship, sir.

6 Likes

There you are! You’re the guy who got me psyched to buy a small French Oak barrel back when I first came here. Welcome back @LordVapor

10 Likes

LordVapor hope all is well…Great to see you pop in . Wow had it really been 2 years ??

5 Likes

I was trying to remember who used the barrel for custards . I heard Max Savage say that a company was claiming to do this barrel method but was probably using some Smoke concentrate …I wanted to link the thread so bad…

6 Likes

Welcome back stranger!

3 Likes

@David5362 is another one who’s made great use of an oak barrel…

He’s the one who shared some of his “Oak Barrel Bourbon Street” with some of the members here back in 2017.
That shit is incredibly good stuff!

5 Likes

Welcome back.

3 Likes

Nice to see you back Kevin @LordVapor.
As you saw all your friends are still here!!

4 Likes

Cool to see some old and new friends here. Long story short, I spent 2 years fighting to get on disability, medical conditions have taken their toll, but I am still hangin on.

I had a fun run with oak barrel steeping. I am dying to make some Drunken Custard now that my disability has gone through.

@therabidweasel still hanging around?

9 Likes

Thanks for the compliment, I still have some of the concentrate stored in glass, need to mix some up and see how it lasted

6 Likes

Can’t remember what I had for breakfast, let alone if we met before or not.
Glad you could re-join us!

3 Likes

@TorturedZen -yeah, I remember you. Been awhile for sure.

3 Likes

Havent seen the rabid weasel for awhile :frowning:

3 Likes