How are all y'all?

Hi mate

I am still kinda new here so though i would say hi as you seem to be a well know member.

I myself am a custard chaser but still a little new to it and learning, i have brewed up a few pretty nice recipes they are in my profile as public. feel free to have a look. If you have any advice on them that would be cool.

I am also sorry for your loss and its nice to hear your partner stood by you they are rare gems and hard to find mate. My partner has helped me through horrible times too and every day i apreciate it.

This forum from my first impressions over the last few months is full of just pure genuine people and its ace, its really nice to see them all welcoming you back with open hearts and sometimes thats what you need. Its sounds a bit cliche but anything i can do mate i am here as well.

3 Likes

They are all so very kind and i see they have a new fantastic member, well quite a few. Welcome to this place. :smile:

I am one of those people who like a LOT of custard in my mixes, more than most i think. The lowest % would be 5, in some mixes, and the highest is 12% in some, one recipe was at 15% but i have since dropped it down as i use a little something to compliment it. Awhile back i found Cheesecake (LA) compliments the crap out of custard mixes, 1% max adds sweetness, creaminess, and a nice light plain cheesecake taste and smell.

I only use VC V1 (CAP), i have tried many others and they pale in comparison, in my opinion only. I was just looking at your recipes. How is that Vanilla Custard Pie? I havent used BCP (CAP) in a real long time, not that i didnt like it i just moved away from chocolate vapes for awhile.

That Sweet Strawberry Custard Pie looks pretty tasty too. I think ill try something similar tho i think i will go this route:

3% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
2% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
4% VC V1 (CAP)
1% Cheesecake (LA)
.5% Biscuit (FA) or 3% Graham Clear Cap or TFA

I like to mix these two strawberries, the Ripe for the smell and the Sweet for the taste. This will probably require a minimum 3 weeks curing time as it will have quite a bit of AP in it along with butyric acid, in low amounts, from the Ripe.

Ill quit rambling now, too much caffeine today. If you ever have a question please feel free to ask.

4 Likes

Please don;t quit rambling. I’m sure I can speak for everyone that I am just so glad you’re back with the ELR family. I hate you’ve had those trials and tribulations. We all have them in life, but it sucks every time.

So back to custards. I’ve asked here before but don’t think I got a good answer. Is what Capella is selling now as just Vanilla Custard the same formula as they had prior to V2? I’m nearly out of what I bought before 2 came out and been using sparingly. But if that’s still the stuff, I’m all in for ordering a big bottle.

2 Likes

Welcome back buddy I know we kinda already caught up a lil bit, but I wanted to give you my condolences I am sorry to hear of your news and pray with each new day it will be better than the last.

Now time to get cracking on some mixes man :wink:

2 Likes