How to search recipes only from my Flavor stash?

Hi all, I love the fact that there are literally over 1000 of recipes, having said that, to use them one need many types of flavors in his stash as almost every recipe involves one or more flavor(s) I don’t own/have.
is there a way to search for all recipes only involving the one i own in my flavor stash? the one I have put in :frowning: :: Login e-Liquid Calculator
that way I will see only recipes that are 100% relevant for me.

3 Likes

Easy and self explanatory almost feel you are taking the piss with this ? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Or, if you want recipes that only consist of the flavourings you have, the button ‘what can I make’

5 Likes

Yeah im stupid thats what i meant to do @delltrapp . Still dealing with getting smashed in the face from a angle grinder lol

4 Likes

The one i did was to chhose specific flavorings oops

2 Likes

Damn. Are you alright?

5 Likes

thanks guys. I never noticed this button :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah split my cheek right open. Gash was 3 inches long half inch wide. Lucky i didnt lose my eye. Was doing repairs to my pizza oven using it to clean out mortar from the bricks and it caught a adjacent brick and lost it. No time to react. i glued it back together :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Damn, man. That looks painful. Thankfully it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. Feel better and stay away from the power tools until it gets better. Hope your eyesight is OK.

6 Likes

Are you sure that this wasn’t a drunken plan for your eyes to match your avatar?

Anyway, I hope it’s not too much of bugger for you. I am regularly held together with glue, hope and duct tape.

6 Likes

Mortar work is dangerous !!!

2 Likes

Eyesight is good. I gotta finish my repairs so ill be back at it in a few days. Just going to practice more safety. Funny thing is it didnt hurt much at all which is surprising. It happened on saturday and seems to be healing quite well.

5 Likes

Yes it is especially when you are not being safe :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

#HelmetForTheWin ?? !!!

3 Likes

Just slowed my timeline down to a standstill. Super glue is amazing i tell ya. Been using it for decades. Only thing is when it gets a little wet it peels on the edges. Plus my 6 month old wacked me and it started to bleed :joy::joy::joy: a little blood letting wont kill anyone :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Yeah thats what the wifey said :joy::joy::joy: would have saved me. Plus i didnt have the handle on the grinder which was another dumb move :joy:

5 Likes

Battle Glue !!!

4 Likes

@Joel14 …If you use the “What Can I Make” option you have to be absolutely certain the flavors you entered into your Stash exactly match the flavor names in the database, letter for letter. If they don’t, the search engine will not return accurate results. I already noticed at least 2 flavors in your Stash that are incorrect.

For your reference: Flavor Stash User Guide

7 Likes

I use liquid skin, maybe some what like super glue but with out the burn, take care of yourself

3 Likes

It will be a nice scar. Safety glasses, face shield and gloves… be safe.

4 Likes