I have a big ask please

Not a big ask at all. Subscribed, liked and commented :hugs:

18 subscribers, he’ll get more, I’m sure of that.

7 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn thank you so much

6 Likes

I do hope so he is over the moon with that comment best thing of all he doesn’t even know I’ve posted this here. Big thank you to all so far :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I just send my daughter an email and asked her to subscribe and like too :wink:

4 Likes

Wow thank you i know its not everyone’s cup of tea he hasn’t many friend being autistic find it hard to make friends and meet new people he did get bullied lot for being different and this is what he wants to do ill support him in any way. He may become big he may not but as I’ve told him you can be who ever you want to be don’t let anyone tell you different if you work hard in life you become what you want to be. Thank you again :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It’s not about that is it? It’s about making a kid feel good about himself and I did mean what I said in the comment. It’s still rough but he’ll improve with practice.
I actually do like rap :grin:

7 Likes

Done and done!

7 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@xxanalogxx Thank you

4 Likes

Yes, sure. If you feel like it and have time, send me the lyrics to translate it, I don’t understand it

3 Likes

Thank you Gus6 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

My niece has autism and I’m happy to support. She’s 16 and her mother is a DJ. I’ll let the both of them know. I’m sure they’ll be happy to support too.

5 Likes

@muth thank you so much

3 Likes

@Awakenow2 done!

4 Likes

Thank you very appreciated

2 Likes

A big thanks to everyone!!! I will keep yall posted about his success. I believe he will realize his dream.

4 Likes

I think so to his voice is amazing and the words tell a story if he brings out a cd ill defo buy it

4 Likes

Well done. Subbed…

3 Likes

@28If cheers thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Really good Ben, liked and subbed! I care for a disabled child (my daughter now 26, but has talents that can sometimes amaze me) so I know how much it means to be applauded for a job well done and that was pretty Good :+1:

3 Likes