I have a big ask please

Done mate. My sons autistic too and his math skills for a 6 year old are unreal.

5 Likes

@Scootinio Thank you my stepson is 17 and my daughter who is also artistic non-verbal she is 5 in August could you spread the word on Facebook as we don’t use facebook please :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Don’t bother with Facebook myself mate but will get the Mrs to do it as she’s never off it. Hope he gets the likes and subscribers he needs as I know how special and talented autistic people are. My son has issues being social and fitting in but the way his mind works is something special. When he listens to music he doesn’t focus on the lyrics he feels the best and taps along to it. He’s also into space and knows the distance between planets the order they go in and what they are made of. He hates letters but loves numbers and is doing sums I struggle with. Nice to speak to someone who knows what I’m talking about when it comes to autism as it can be a blessing rather than the curse uneducated people think.

5 Likes

Totally. People don’t understand hidden disabilities if they can’t see a disability. There need to be more awareness in the UK bailey love space also always talking about super novas black holes it way over my head but he knows so much about it. He struggles with maths but good at english they all have something they are amazing at we just have to find it and help them I’m also glad someone else understands its not like having a " normal child " i don’t like to use that world take care my friend and your son.

5 Likes

No such thing as normal :wink:

Subscribed, liked and shared on FB :+1:

5 Likes

Done, anything to help.

5 Likes

Thank you so much🙂

4 Likes

That’s great and thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

liked and liked, subscribed and subscribed

6 Likes

Thank you so much if you can spread the word my stepson is made up and he don’t even know I’ve asked everyone thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

He is loving it now he got 51 subscribers thank you everyone

9 Likes

OUTSTANDING @Englishguy !!!

5 Likes

The boy is so happy now

6 Likes