I need a new way to store DIY stuff, any ideas?

I’m tired of spending 30 minutes pulling out all my DIY supplies to mix (maybe I’m just getting old) I’m looking for something on wheels that can look great in my dining area, keep out light, and be great for storing about 350 bottles of flavor concentrates, pg, vg, scale and mat. I’m open to any ideas.

6 Likes

Depending on the style of your decor… (and space)
Something like this could keep it all shut away out of sight until mixing day and then be your mixing station - just add castors if it needs to be mobile.

10 Likes

I’m yet to tackle this project myself, but while you’re waiting for some responses, there is a relatively vast thread I’ve seen floating around that has ideas from 2015-2019 to peruse. Hopefully something in there can jog an idea! Unless you’ve already seen it, that is!

4 Likes

Something like this could work. I was looking at fold out tables for crafting just having a hard time finding a good one.

3 Likes

This is what I really want but I definitely don’t have room for it LOL

10 Likes

I want one! :grinning:

5 Likes

Get yourself a chest of drawers on wheels. I’m using one and it’s the easiest thing ever. Just roll it wherever you need it and it can contain a lot of stuff.

6 Likes

Hair dressers have small carts on wheels, they have 3/4 drawers. I have seen them at target. They hold a fair amount plus you could wheel it out of site if you wanted too.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea!!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

oh this is exactly what I need!

4 Likes

OMG I can’t believe I didn’t think of something like this! We had portable intubation stations like this!

4 Likes

So, this little gem popped up at my local marketplace and I’m going to refurbish it for my DIY space!!! So excited!!!

10 Likes

Looks perfectly portable to me!! :grimacing:

5 Likes

I won’t need to be portable. All my flavors can stay in one place because now I’ll have a way to mix without moving everything every single time.

6 Likes

My cave is already set in stone @authormichellehughes, but if it wasn’t, I’d like something like that.

4 Likes

I use an old dry sink as my Vape Bar, storing my concentrates below, was getting a little crowded, said the misses, so I had to take out a window to make room for a wall cabinet.

8 Likes

Thats a lot of Commercial juice buddy… Lol

5 Likes

Yeah, lol I stocked up a bit before the FLAVORBAN :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m just messing with you , sooner than later you will have more DIY liquids than Commercial

5 Likes