I want this sooooo much :D

One or more of each…

2 Likes

If you wanna have some nice airflow some people say Goon, some say Twisted Messes2 or the new 24, some say Recoil and some say Kennedy. If you ask me i think they are all good RDA’s with good airflow and good flavor.

2 Likes

Thanks @ozo and @Rob62 for the help I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The goon has a squonk pin?

1 Like

Or this one but it’s a clone and you need to buy a BF pin

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/9017-noname-nopity-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.V88WRmN597Z

1 Like

You got me there. Honestly i’m not sure about that, haven’t seen anything on 528custom.com. But i have read somewhere that you can get a pin that works on the Goon.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks man!!!

2 Likes

I really do want the goon so hopefully I can’t look into that!!!

2 Likes

[Dripbox 60W and 160W comes with the same atty]
The airflow is pretty good on the OEM atty…wide open, it’s just a small deck to build on. I only use them on the DB 60W mods.

Just an FYI…even if you didn’t squonk yet, you can use any tank/atty/dripper on the Dripbox 160W
I use an Alliance V2+ dripper to test juices on one. I’ve put a lot of different tanks on one…subtanks/toptanks, Avocado 22mm/24mm,TF-RDTA,Tornado, Limitless,etc.

3 Likes

Yeah i figured you could! Man you just listed alot of stuff I wanna try xD Im really liking ijoys newer stuff!!!

1 Like

I think most of us here are way past a Christmas list, we all have at least a two part book. lmao

2 Likes

my girlfriend struggles every xmas trying to think of something to buy me, and I never used to know what I wanted…but this year however :wink:
Let’s just say I hope she’s been saving :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten to the point I email links to both my sons and make a file of them for my wifey with a note to tell them to say in touch with ieach other so they don’t all get me the same thing. It’s rough for me I never know whether I want vape stuff or kitchen stuff. Or my one true addiction A unique chess board. I love my chess boards and would have well over a hundred if I had room for them

1 Like

I love anything that’s handcrafted well, In Manchester every Christmas we get the German market in front of the town hall,It’s beautiful, there’s always a few stalls that have some gorgeous hand made chess boards.

2 Likes

Lmaooooo yup I feel you on that !

1 Like

I have a Temple RDA which is similar and to tell you the truth, I just have it on the “show-off” shelf. I personally can’t handle it. First time I used it I thought I was going to pass out from how much vapor I got out of it. I let a buddy use it and he gave it 1/2 a day before he returned it. He couldn’t handle it either. If you get it, I hope you enjoy it.

yeah I have the temple too, Personally I like it I just don’t like the way it looks, the ‘choice’ thing with me is a purely natural thing, I gravitate towards my Kennedy more than any other, I don’t know why it does the same thing as many others lol…