Iam a newbie, please help me

you’re vaping 100 mg nic without mixing in pg and vg?

1 Like

Some of the things you see with beginners will make you sweat LOL

2 Likes

2 Likes

When you said using it in a mix… By your wording I assumed pg/vg is included in a mix. I agree just adding flavors to 100mg nic can be deadly.

If you had said including pg/vg in a mix , it would have been more understandable. It must be diluted with pg or vg before vaping it sounds even better.

3 Likes

LOL yeah I meant without adding VG or PG into the mix you were making. Second time in the beginner group that someone didn’t understand that.

3 Likes

Sounds like this would be a good addition to your teachings since it happened multiple times… kinda a required reading for better understanding.

5 Likes

We have a BUNCH of discount codes:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources#shops

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are absolutely right. I have made it a mandatory part of the group now that you read and understand that before joining. Things like this you don’t think you need to tell people. It’s been a real wake up call. I also added some very knowledgeable people in the industry as admins to help out and I’m very thankful to them.

3 Likes

Is there a website where you teach beginners?

2 Likes

It’s a Facebook group. Beginners DIY Eliquid and Recipes I didn’t create the group a friend did and we run it now with myself, Jen from Higgycigs, Joe Melvin, DaytimeFrank.

6 Likes

Big props to you all for helping out! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you. It’s been growing fast since all the bans. We have people who never had any intention in mixing popping up with no idea how to get started but desperate because of laws in their states. I’ve shared a lot about the ELR calculator and resources here.

6 Likes

In your title, don’t you mean “Muted by @daath”, LOL! (Look at “Politics in ELR” for reference.)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t! Her twitter account was muted by the actual surgeon general :smiley:

4 Likes

So was mine, I called him out on Honor, Courage, and commitment, which he fails at!

4 Likes

LOL I didn’t create the title one of the admins did

2 Likes

Without reading further… And knowing the knowledge base and experience you’re drawing from here… I’m going to say it anyways.

Hopefully the “Teacher” has learned a critically important lesson here.

You’re talking about the single most important component, with regards to safety, in DIY mixing.

7 Likes

Thank you sir

4 Likes

Thank you for help me

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer

5 Likes