If a recipe marked as Private

I thought someone asked that b4 … Yes I’m being lazy and not researching b4 asking lmao… I reread the thread ty my friend

2 Likes

Ya its a pain but all good , I guess it doesnt really matter what page it lands on except I think more people will have the opportunity to see it b4 it gets lost in all the actual adapted recipes bwahahaha

Note I really like the atove top idea to test flaves and recipes , more so the SFT

1 Like

np, will allow it this time :laughing: I knew was before but couldnt recall details and since its your question, you can read it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: personally i dont see how it matters at all but to each his own

2 Likes

Ya your right it really doesnt , maybe its just me trying to keep up with the Jones’ lol

Is it Jones or joneses

Damn it worm your always putting me in my place :angry::rage:lmao

2 Likes

that depends on how they are spelling it now :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have a fix for it, but I haven’t had the time to implement it. The solution has, as Iummy says, to do with the published field. That field will save the first time the recipe was made public and will not be changed after that. The reason it changed back then, was because people where gaming the system and re-publishing their recipes so that it would be on the front page a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I see ty for the reply as always you da man , its really not that big of a deal just a question i was curious about

2 Likes

I asked that at the start of this topic.

2 Likes

Yes you did …my comment was from another thread i started , then Worm posted your thread … That is when I said what you quoted , when I realized this had been brought up in the past i asked woftam to merge and or delete my thread…wow that was a lot of explaining lmao

3 Likes