Inawera SDS or/and MSDS?

I know and i know. But maybe they find a communicative ‘‘trick’’ to avoid give them to you

They answer to you
But we send them only to manufacturers
My translation:
But we send them only to manufacturers (if nobody else request for them).

Hope you understand that I didn’t mean to be rude to you.
Hope you get a better answer this time and please share the sds from the TA when you get them.

2 Likes

Hello ChemicalBV.
Any luck so far?

1 Like

Nothing yet, but I just tried again using the email they responded to me from the last time I made an inquiry. I don’t like those “Send us a question” forms on websites. So I’ll see how this goes. Made sure to include that I am most definitely requesting a copy of the SDS instead of being kind of vague about just wondering if they have them. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Got a response and they sent them :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in the SDS for the tobacco absolutes and Black for Pipe, let me know and I can try to figure out how to share them on here.

3 Likes

Very nice news!!
I am interesting for the Tobacco Absolutes please, if Black for pipe is diferend than Dark for pipe I want that too please!
An easy way to share them is throu dropbox or google drive. Or screenshot and upload the Section 3 of each sds, works for me.

1 Like

I forgot about Google Drive! I will do that when I am on lunch, but here’s a screen shot for now. Section 3 is pretty bland for the absolutes haha.

3 Likes