Jam on toast recipe

Hi does anybody have a jam on toast recepie please? Something similar to Zombie Juice Jam on Toast :grinning:

Thanks Dave

Following this one. Love jam and toast
Anyone???

1 Like

Ended up getting some Solubarome concentrates from Chefs Vapour:

Jam on toast, very nice mixed at 10%
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/solubarome/4305-breakfast.html

Marmalade (absolutely love this one!!!)
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/solubarome/4317-marmalade-on-toast.html

2 Likes

And some jam on toast concentrate from tmb notes but haven’t tried this year, have a few 5ml samples steeping in 10/15/20% to try before making a big batch
http://tmbnotes.co/DIY/Concentrates/jam-0n-toast-concentrate

Also bought some Solubarome toast to mix with Cap Blueberry Jam but need to play around with the ratios, it smells really good though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have not made it BUT it was rated very high on Reddit
PB&Jam Cookie

1 Like

Oooh!! Sounds really nice! I’ll knock that up tomorrow thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello ! Jam on toast …sounds like a great recipe for Cornish Cream Tea http://www.flavourart.co.uk/recipes.html very jammy and slight toast with the cookie being in there could bring it up a tad but the clotted cream is the real winner in this flavor !

1 Like

I’ve just purchased 10ml of solub arome from rainbow vapes. Didn’t know both the jam and toast were available in the same concentrate. Wait and see

1 Like

I use the Cornish cream tea in my ‘Vanana cream tea’ it’s absolutely delicious, I’d say try my recipe but obv everyone always says that lol , it’s def one of my better ones though.

2 Likes

I have been using the Cornis Cream tea pretty often I’ll have to give your’s a go. I was just letting the OP know that this flavor is out there and can easily be built into a jam and toast !

2 Likes

it’s literally the first time I’ve ever seen anyone mention it! lol, had to say something :+1: but yeah please do, I’ve never actually had a review from anyone here on any of my recipes, I’d be honoured :+1:

2 Likes

I shall make it then ! You need to have your cherry bursted :wink: ratings and reviews and mixes made ! Ok now wheres the link and I pray it isn’t over 15% pg use or I’m toast and can make it w/o adapting

2 Likes

Vanana Cream tea

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 2
Berry Crunch 2
Cornish cream tea (FA) 3
Cream (Milky Undertone) (OOO) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 8
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

yes I’m afraid it is :confused: but please feel free to adapt, you have an awesome rep so I’m all open to tinkerings from the experts :wink::+1:

1 Like

Oh crap that is high 20% hmm ok I will have to tinker and I mean no disrespect…will most likely drop VcV1 dow a bit and maybe increase the cream OOO a tad to help it along seems nothing else will need to be tweaked I just can’t tolerate that much custard to begin w/ :smile: thank you and I’ll make it. How long do you steep yours ? I am guessing 1 month with all the creams and custard ?

1 Like

yeah I actually made that recipe when I believed EVERY recipe had to be 20% flavours, I’ve since discovered it to be a common misconception with new mixers lol, and I haven’t got round to tweaking it, although I am at this moment enjoying it still, I like strong flavours and love custard so I’ll be really interested to see what you come up with :+1: thanks @Amy2! :grinning:

1 Like

oh and yeah it’s ok after 2 weeks but really shines at 3 to 4 :+1:

1 Like

That is so true most of us when we start out feel it is bible to make 20% or even higher when you really don’t need that much flavor , but there’s a caveat when you first start diy’n it’s different than retail and if you diy early and have just gotten off the stinkies you may require more flavoring so it’s a toss up until you find a happy medium.

Custards have been one of the last profiles I have really gotten into and it was mainly the diacetyl usage that I really don’t aim to go heavy on , I know to each their own and yadda but I do believe I am starting to enjoy them more and more and have found just using VC V1 even at 1-1.50 makes an impact on the recipe. I decided to keep it as close to your creation as I can so all things stay the same and Vc V1 goes down to 3% theres my adapt !

oh I think you’d easily get away with that if that’s all you’re going to do lol, I use V1 and V2 and I know people very much favour V1 but to be honest I can’t tell much difference and I believe in this 100ml bottle I mixed it in it was V2 as I had no V1 at the time, and I can’t tell :confused:

1 Like

I think the time I can tell is if I smell the vomit in Vc v2 then I’m turned off to it. If it’s hidden well enough then yea I can’t tell the difference. LOl ppl are so different.

1 Like

aint that the truth! lol, see I have found the ‘vomit’ to be there after a week but really dwindle the further on it gets when the other flavours meld to it.
anyway, let me know what you think :grin::+1:

1 Like