Joye eVic-VT Mod

wow it’s not a big mod at all… looks nice

1 Like

Battery usage and puff counter over a 14 hr period.
I’m just getting home after a 12 hr shift. Not only vaping… but tinkering with it a lot to trying different things for the best performance. I also built another titanium coil for my Lemo 2 and tested it.

Comes to find out it only run in TC mode in specific ohms range… .05 - .1 ohms. This will be a deal breaker for some. For me though it’s good because Ni200 and Tio2 is such a low resistance wire it would be easy to build in the range… especially with some of the builds I like. You would think that with ohms so low it would have a hot vapor… but it doesn’t because the TC really work and you can dial in just what you want. I’m interested to see if the newer TC devices have a specific operating range. Even considering the limited TC range it works out good for me because now I can build what I like with Ni200 and Tio2 and not be too low. Before this I could only build standard coils.

1 Like

very promising!!

I added more… read on.

1 Like

I think it’s really not an issue I build my nickel @the same ranges…

1 Like

I was wondering how you were getting away with twisted nickel.

Now I know what I can do. Dual Claptons, Titanium Core w/ Nickel Wrapper @ .06 Ohm. in the Billow2. This is some crazy flavor. This was a good investment. For me it’s a game changer… building below .1 ohms!!! No need to drip with a tank set up like this. Now I really see what TC is all about!!!

3 Likes

I misquoted the TC range for the eVic VT60w… It is .05-1.0 ohm.

1 Like

Great looking Mod … I am excited to get mine! I just checked the tracking and it’s in Salt Lake City so it should be here early Monday morning :smile:

1 Like

One more day!!! I’m going nuts waiting for it!

Wrapped up some .5ohm nickel coils today and threw them on the two RBAs that I have for my subtank. Hope they work good with the VT. Ti wire won’t be here til later this week.

3 Likes

Huge Joye eVic VT 60w thread on ECF… I’ve been reading this thread on ECF and found a lot of good info on the VT. Hopefully this will be useful here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link NewDrip … Lots of great info.

Mine arrived today :smiley: I’m loving it! I thought I had a problem with it reading the OCC coils for the VT but then I realized it was one of the coils that I rebuilt with Kanthal wire. Gonna have to wait until Thursday for my Ti wire to arrive, but either way I am very happy with the eVic.
Vaped heavy on it all day, 700+ puffs according to the counter, which is really cool, and still have over a 1/3 of the battery life left. I typically go through 3 18650s with my mechanical, so its great not having to worry about battery life.

3 Likes

Joyetech responds to the battery issue

Was just reading that and agree with Joytech that it’s not as big of a deal as some are making it out to be. All I can say is mine is working just great and battery life seems fantastic right now.

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about those batteries… but I agree with u. My eVic has worked flawlessly and I’m happy with it too. It’s a real good deal for the price.

2 Likes

Suck My Mod Review the Joye eVic VT 60w.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get mine! :smile:

3 Likes

I think you’ll really like it. I’ve been strictly on TC for four days now and lovin" it. Just the consistency of the vape is nice. It has an excellent battery life too… No need to carry extra batteries. I have yet to run out of power in a single day. I do carry extra tanks though. My second one is Out For Delivery.

2 Likes

Hi drip, is there suppose to be a comment at that link, I get nothing?

1 Like

I love watching Matt’s and Vanessa’s reviews, I think I have watched just about all of them. Vee is a major babe that gets me rolling with her quirky singing and that laugh of hers. Matt is usually very thorough and spot on with his reviews but I think he kinda dropped the ball with this one and jumped into it without trying it out to much. I like his review on the mod but from what I have read about the tank it’s not really all that good. Either way it’s was a descent review, just not one of his best.

1 Like