Jungle Flavors / Flavor Jungle One Shot Tests by SessionDrummer

While having VERY little time with it @muth, my out of the gate, felt like 85% CAP Vanilla (something), and 15% VC.

4 Likes

I was thinking CAP Fr. Vanilla but that’s what I have more experience with, so…

3 Likes

That sounds about right. I’ll do a side by side and see.

4 Likes

You’ve tested the Vanilla Overload (Gremberry Farms) (One Shot). I’d like to know if you notice any similarities. I’ve got the VO one shot but not tested yet.

3 Likes

Jammed up currently, but from my notes, I think I’d favor GF VO by at least 1.5.

3 Likes

Bump …

8 Likes

Trying to wrap my head around these statements. Are you guys saying this reminds you of theses flaves or are you thinking they are using these flaces to create another like a stone / base / one shot ???

Ahh i thought you guys were talking about the FJ Ultimate line …

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I’ve finished the “Ultimate” run, and have a couple of One-Shots that I’m testing too. The last one on deck was the Vanilla Madness. They spec’d out 28% usage, which seemed pretty insane, and I’m testing at 10%. Although I’ve not been able to get it finished, my INITIAL reaction was that mix I posted, maybe 85% Cap Vanilla, and 15% Cap VC. Just a rough guess, and I’ll know more once I FINALLY get some time to finish testing it.

6 Likes

Ya i seen that after the fact…I thought yiu guys were talking about the Ultimate line so was like huh?

6 Likes

Hey, I meant to ask you…have you used the Vanilla Overload flavor concentrate and how do you see it different from the Solo mix? I have the Vanilla Overload Solo steeping now.

2 Likes

It’s the same @muth. I tested it fairly high as a SFT @ 13%, and it was still a lighter flavor. I could be overpowered in a mix if the other flavors were heavy handers. There weren’t any bakery or custard notes, so the clean, albeit lighter vanilla was what you got with it. I haven’t mixed with it extensively but because it was lighter on the palate, it might not be able to carry the full vanilla freight, depending on the supporting flavors.

3 Likes

Thank you. If the regular concentrate and the solo versions are so similar I wonder why they bothered? Are you saying you tested the regular flavor at 13% too or are you referring to the solo version?

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer
Did you ever SFT Vanilla Madness? I can’t find your notes or reviews.

3 Likes

@KC, looks like I need to RE-test that one.

3 Likes

Just more pressure, I’m sorry. Don’t do it, was just wondering if you had notes I couldn’t find.

3 Likes

It’s RARE that my notes go missing, so good job !!!

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer I just did a mix of Vanilla Madness at 9% and I still find it strong enough. I keep getting a somewhat bitter note. Do you? I accidently overpoured the PG turning it into a 35/65 blend rather than the 30/70 I intended, but I don’t think 5% of PG should be enough to make it noticeably bitter. It usually takes a 60/40 blend for me to taste bitterness of PG.

4 Likes

I thought I’d make a contribution towards one of the FJ One Shots that @SessionDrummer didn’t test. I took a curious chance on their Tribekka.
Some of you may remember the days of Halo eliquids and their popular Tribeca juice. It’s categorized in their tobacco line but really, I consider it a desert tobacco rather than a varietal leaf. You do get a very smooth leaf but it seems to fall underneath all that yummy other stuff. People say caramel popcorn for one. I’m not sure if I can pinpoint all the flavors but I do get a buttery, baked sort of goodness from it. I wouldn’t be surprised if FA Soho is used in this. I’m enjoying it very much and highly recommend it to anyone who might want to dabble in a tobacco type without getting freaked out by real tobacco flavors.
Recommended mix: 10 - 16%. I landed smack in the middle at 13% and it works fine for me in a 40/60 blend. This is flexible enough to use at different strengths and with different vaping styles. I would throw this in a DL atty at higher VG, as well.

6 Likes

@muth would you believe I STILL haven’t gotten back to that one. :frowning:

2 Likes

Great job @muth !!!

2 Likes