Jungle Flavors / Flavor Jungle Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

@fidalgo_vapes after the Ultimate Birthday Cake fiasco, I think you need to pick up the Ultimate French Vanilla.

5 Likes

I have them all…i like the French Vanilla , its not thick or super creamy but the French Vanilla taste is pretty good

4 Likes

It’s not syrupy thick, but it’s probably one of the thicker, more mouth feel-y French Vanilla’s I have tried.

3 Likes

Not all , i don’t have ultimate sweetener, no point for me

2 Likes

You think thicker than WF or TPA Deluxe?? I dont , but i guess id have to do a side by side…That WF FV is ultimate lol

What pct did you test at? I think i did 2

I have been happy with the majority of the ultimates…I dont put any weight in the “ultimate name” . I believe some other people do so theybare expecting the flavor to be Ultimate in every aspect which we know not even MF are perfect , well not all of them

4 Likes

WF might be thicker, but this one, something about the taste, and custard paired that seems to set it apart. I think it’s def. thicker than TPA Deluxe.

If I get time (LOL), maybe I should run a side by side too, It’s been almost a year since I tested the WF …

I tested it at 3%.

3 Likes

Ok i could agree with that

2 Likes

Fair point, that people will be expecting greatness because of the name. After the first two, I wasn’t sure HOW Ultimate this series was going to be until I stumbled onto the French Vanilla that is.

3 Likes

It’s so cool how people taste things differently. I mixed this at 2% and got a dark vanilla extract with a tiny bit of creamy on the back end. I’m kind of bummed about it. To me it’s like they extracted just vanilla flavor from the custard-y part and just left a little cream in it. I was hoping for more like what you got. I even through it together with Catalan cream and (I think) whipped cream and I liked it that way. Made I need to re-try at 3%.

5 Likes

This is where Im at good French V with a little cream, but workable

4 Likes

What do you mean by more lime @Lynda_Marie, are you still talking about the Ultimate French Vanilla?

2 Likes

Like-I’ll edit

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m relieved to hear it because I hate lime flavours in my e juice and I recently bought a bottle of this Ultimate French Vanilla which isn’t cheap.

4 Likes

Post back what YOU think @Lucas_James_Holden, I’m curious to hear it.

2 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I was throwing my review up on Flavor Jungle, and if this was yours, seems we were pretty close on it.

2 Likes

#UPDATE !!!

I just loaded up the Flavor Jungle Ultimate Grape, and GUESS WHAT ?? !!! The exact same carrier/profile of concord and white grape I got from the Ultimate Blueberry above ?? Guess what, THIS IS IT !!!

More to come, carry on …

3 Likes

Yes, definitely on the vanilla, I just didn’t get much custardy notes. It’s a great vanilla though!

3 Likes

LOL, because I didn’t see your review until I posted mine. I think you are quite right about the no “coffee creamer” as well.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain we have similar tastes. You have helped me more than you know in my mixing journey. I purchased based off your reviews many times, and only yours. I didn’t know about OG Noted or anyone else when I first started! :smile: Thank you for that!

4 Likes

I will when I get the time to get all of my gear out and mix it. I’m tied up at the moment getting my garden ready for the winter months and preparing for a big family wedding later this month.

2 Likes