Just started mixing up DIY juice, have a couple of questions

I do too. FA Jasmine and ylang ylang are two on my must haves along with Cap hibiscus. I haven’t tried TPA’s, but I think @therabidweasel did in an adapted version of the recipe but wasn’t impressed either. FE (ECX brand - possibly the same as VZ and Bull City’s SC Flavors) Green Tea is pretty awesome. I wasn’t impressed with either of FA’s tea flavors. I haven’t tried Inawera yet.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

I tried hard to make Arizona brand Peach Tea as it reminds me of my father. It was one of my first succesful DIY mixes. It is spot on imo, but tfa black tea has a dirt flavor (not earthy, I mean straight up dirt) that some don’t like, including @JoJo. I feel it is the most authentic tea flavor and I do love their green tea. This juice ages like wine. It’s stable for years after 2 months…only a hardcore tea person like me can SnV it, and I do, but it’s way strong. Gummy Bear FW is very easily the best sweetener I’ve found. But, it has like 40% sugar, which is why I no longer vape this often (not good to inhale any sugar vapor).

Honeysuckle tpa is also a must-have floral. Some say Jackfruit tpa is also very floral. All I know is I love it, it dead-nuts tastes like the fruit.

3 Likes