Kangside Panzer 4500mah(!) Authentic DNA200!

Well for that kind of money. Thats dirt cheap. I agree. It does look a little rough around the edges. But then again it looks kinda cool. Maybe next month lol
This same mod on ebay is $169. So $119 is cheap

Be careful guys, I see the Lost Vape Efusion mistakenly listed as 3900mah around the web, so buyer beware. You could be buying a huge 1500mah box. Those LiPos are expensive and the DNA chip is like $80…pretty hard to believe you get three $25 batteries on top of it all, aren’t it?

3S is also battery shorthand for 3 in series. If it said 3x3S that would mean three battery packs. They just used a physically large battery is all.

2 Likes

if u look at the batteries you will see that there is three batteries, 3 layers each layer is labeled as 1500 mah.

Do you have a link so I can see what you see? The point Lars, myself, and others are making is that three 1500mah batteries wired in series is STILL 1500mah. 3S, as I said, means series. So you need to be seeing 9 cells at minimum.

2 Likes

I still can not find a link, I all know is what I have heard around the forums and that does not say much I do believe you and Lars, and I want to believe what they are saying about the 3 layers of materials 1500 = 4500mah! I do know that I get much longer Battery life from the Li-Po than I get from 3-18650s so I am lost! I have been searching for enlightenment of this issue, if you can help me out with LINKS to LIPO batteries it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS
JIM

PS This turns out to be a great mod, came to me fully charged! great to hold in hand firing button in the right spot! no issues what so ever, every mod I put on it short, tall, fat, small, round and square looks great due to centered 510 connector. And everything I put on fires right up Software works just fine.:sunglasses:

1 Like