LA- Nutty Ameretto, HELP! I can't think of anything to use this in!

I found LA- Nutty Ameretto on sale for a whopping .79 cents back several weeks ago and I being the save a penny gal that I am, I had to buy it. Even though I had no recipes calling for it or even the first clue what I could make with it. I have searched high and low and tinkered but still can not find nor come up with anything to use this flavoring in. I have only come across a slim few recipes with it in them and they have all been pretty much acholo flavored juices, which I persoanlly just don’t have the taste for. SOOOOO… is there anyone that might have a good recipe they would be willing to share with me to use my LA- Nutty Ameretto in, or have any recommendations on flavors that would be a good starting point to mix with it for me. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thank You in Advance.

What about an Amaretto Cheesecake? A little bit of whatever cheesecake and a little bit FA Almond.

3 Likes

sadly but perhaps baking, wondering where u got it from since it looks like an oil. They have excellent flavorings but not all are deemed vapeable.

2 Likes

May be dangerous to vape. Flavor is not water soluble, contains oil etc.
Source: LorAnn MSDS document

2 Likes

Might just wanna save that to put in your coffee.

3 Likes

I purchased the Nutty Ameretto at Wizard Labs which is where we buy a lot of our flavorings from. We really only shop at 2 places Wizard Labs and Ecigexpress. I assumed it was a vapeable flavoring seeing as how it was listed with diy ejuice flavorings. But thank you all for your help and the links. It is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

They do have other flavors for baking there, They are a great company but u have to check into them before u buy especially w/ LA, id BM that handy chart and /or look in ELR’s flavor lisiting before u buy tho. 79 cents isn’t too much to gripe about but i know exactly the excitement u had.

1 Like

that sound very good

1 Like

A little advice for future purchases… no matter how cheap… research, research, research any flavor before you purchase it. Some flavors are just duds or unusable, but it only take a few minutes to find that out.

As for finding a good recipe I usually search google for any NEW flavor I want to try in a recipe… like…

I’ve had pretty good luck finding good pairings using this method.

7 Likes