Lathe and CNC geekery - Driptips!

Then I will wait with fingers and toes crossed. Or just buy an Aromamizer LOL

In my opinion, you should absolutely get an Aromamizer. Many here would agree. :smiley:
It’s a great RTA. Make sure you get one with a velocity type deck. The originals had a 3 post.
I have a 6ml Aromamizer in black on the way. My 3 ml I can suck dry in pretty short order. The flavor is awesome! It pretty much has a permanent perch on my Reuleaux DNA 200.

5 Likes

Sent you a PM and the PayPal order. Let me know if you need any additional info from me. This is for an Aromamizer. Blue and Bronze with the black delrin please!!

2 Likes

To me too??? I’m so excited right now!

1 Like

Thank you Brad! I love these and the vape is just that much better. So nice!

5 Likes

Me too!! They are beautiful, fit like a glove, and feel so nice! I’m in love. :heart_eyes: The bright green I’ll use when I have the aromamizer on my black dovpo and the forest green one looks awesome with my cyan mini. :grinning:

9 Likes

PHEW! I’m glad you all got yours and even more pleased that you like them! They look terrific sitting on those mods! My biggest concern of course was the fit. Still a few out there in transit I guess.
@Alisa , I sent yours on the same day. :slight_smile: I hope you get the package today.

4 Likes

So very pleased!!
When you first posted the pic of all of them, I immediately wanted one of the inside lime green ones and BOOYAH! I got it!!!

9 Likes

Well, my tribe RTA came in today…it doesn’t look very impressive:

That’s the deck next to the Griffin
It’s a tiny little deck…

That’s next to an Aromamizer
I’m gonna throw a build on it, see what it can do

3 Likes

Just not right now…maybe later, lol

2 Likes

Story of my life.

You may be shocked dude. It could turn out to be the grandest of grandiose things on planet Earth. :slight_smile:

That’s called optimism.

3 Likes

I finally got mine! The USPS apparently contracted a train of mules to drag the container, well, seriously large box Brad sent it in for protection, over to China so it could then be shipped back per Fastech standard shipping.

It’s a work of art bro and a really clever way not to hack the tank. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Optimist is what you call an inexperienced machinist.

Looks just like a first wife to me. Sexy on the outside, but small and difficult to work with on the inside.

Har har. I’m cracking me up.

2 Likes

You know me…I can’t not comment on that! PM’ed you something socially inappropriate.

1 Like

LOL. Sorry about the box. I used what was handy. :stuck_out_tongue:
I guess with MLK day and what not… Fasttech prolly would have gotten it to you faster. …where did the “universal peace sign” emoji go? Most important, I am so glad that you like it. It was fun for me to make it.

1 Like

Ok, I have to PC that post of mine above. I mean “first spouse.” I’ve always heard second spouses are better. I’m on my first, 24 years. . .but at the very moment I wrote the post. . . Well, ya know how relationships are, especially with those first spouses. All in good fun, I’ll make fun of men if 1) I ever become one and 2) I ever learn to fight.

2 Likes

I’m on my first wife as well. 22 years. God forbid I should out live her, but if I do, I won’t have a second. Once was enough.

2 Likes

Third one is the charm. Either that or I’m just too tired to fight.

1 Like

i put a SS316l 22g 5.5 wrap 2.5 ID build in it, rayon wick, a juice i know to be fabulous…TC on a reliable mod…
it doesnt juice up as well as the Aromamizer, so i was getting partial dry hits and the flavor is somewhat muted/bland…
i think it would suit someone who takes smaller hits than i do, but i take massive hits, i am a larger person with larger needs…
so, it doesnt suit me, but it was worth the $11 to find out…i’ll probably pass it on to someone who can use it

1 Like

Snowed in today. Can’t get out of the holler’. LOL
Interesting finding though. I made a chuff for my Twisted Messes RDA and was fooling around with it. I never cared much for the 3 post build deck on it. The Velocity is much more user friendly. Wouldn’t you know…The TM cap fits the Velocity deck!. :slightly_smiling: Used o-rings on this one.

And I finished some drip tips for ME! LOL

8 Likes