Lets talk tobaccos; hybrid flavors and mixes

too funny, it has tobacco but isnt tobacco haha. Even though they may be mild for others…they are still tobacco flavors. This thread is actually imformative and I am enjoying it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The link above has a place where u can get samples of some NETs. Cigar guy is sending some to try out! Also getting the whole line of Flavorah tobaccos. Its going to be a tobacco testing marathon :running_man:. We should compare notes :+1:

3 Likes

Me too!
Yes, we’ll most definitely have to compare notes!! :tada:

1 Like

Oh that awesome!! Yes defiantly. I got a tracking number on Monday so I’m watching the mail box like a hawk!!

1 Like

Make sure you check out @Kinnikinnick’s older recipes from before he turned into a NET snob (kidding Kinn, I’m just jealous :wink: ). He’s got some great stuff, many of which stay in my daily rotation to this day.

6 Likes

Does he have the same name on the other side?

Yep I’m looking at his recipes right now. :wink:

3 Likes

I see what you’re saying, but how is that different from calling an artifically flavored strawberry juice “strawberry” when there’s actually no real strawberry in it?

6 Likes

I’m just gonna add “artificial” to all of my juice names…:joy:

“Artificial Buttered Naughty Girl” has a nice ring to it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”
“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”
“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that’s all.” Lewis Carroll, The Annotated Alice: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & through the Looking Glass, p. 269 (Martin Gardner 1960).

Alice-in-Wonderland was a world in which words had no meaning. Welch v. United States, 90 S.Ct. 1792, 1803 (1970).

4 Likes

Well… now I’m officially confused. Should I name all of my artificially flavored juice “Alice’s ____”?

Alice’s Artificial Buttered Naughty Girl
contains 0% actual girl

3 Likes

Buttered Alice: Naughty Girl , might work js

1 Like

Fixed that for ya.

And on that note I’ll stop derailing this thread. :wink:

1 Like

“The question is,…who is to be master—that’s all."

Edit: takes me back to younger days- “you can get anything you want, at Alice’s Restaurant.” (showing my age real bad)

3 Likes

Should you ever give NET a try (and I hope you will :grinning:), you’ll have a better understanding of why NET heads get a little jazzed about the flavor (and perhaps the terminology) differences between a synthetic tobacco concentrate and real tobacco extraction. As a NET enthusiast, I’ll never be able to go back to synthetic tobacco concentrates ever again… flavor wise, NET wins hands down.

Now… did I enjoy my “tobacco” vape mixes prior to NET? You bet I did! For close to 2 years I mixed synthetic tobacco concentrate juices and enjoyed them. The fun part of those 2 years was the experimentation… discovering new synth concentrates/flavors and having a blast with mixing. I did, however, start making my mixes more tobacco centered… leaving out extraneous flavors… pushing myself towards solo flavored tobacco mixes. Yum!

I’ll stop droning on and cap this by saying, no matter the terminology… the journey is the most important thing :sunglasses:… mix what you like and like what you mix!

11 Likes

I’ve been following this thread, and enjoying it. I consider myself a tobacco head. I’ve never vaped anything else. I’m still in my happy place with synthetic tobacco flavors after 2 1/2 years of tobacco DIY. In that time I’ve learned a couple of things. Exploring tobaccos is a longer path than I expected, when I started. It’s much more interesting than I ever thought it would be. There are many more tobacco flavors and profiles than I imagined there could be. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.

I want to grab one quote from the pile that belongs to @VapeyMama

If RY4 is what opens the door, and lights that excitement to dig into other tobaccos, then Bravo RY4! RY4’s pedigree is not what’s important. The fact that it piqued your interest to explore further, is key.

I wish you, and others that are getting their feet wet in tobaccos as much fun and satisfaction as I have had in the tobacco adventure.

11 Likes

Absolutely!! :tada:

Thank you! Honestly mixing is fun for me, discovering new flavors and profiles is fun for me, and tobaccos are beginning to be a lot of fun too! (I think this hobby should be fun. :wink: )

I feel very fortunate to be part of this community where there are endless resources on everything tobacco and mixers who know their shit. I kinda feel like a newbie again with this tobacco stuff, but again… that’s fun. :wink:

4 Likes

This reminds me of my “evolution” in ejuice so far. I started off with fruit. Only fruit, maybe a little candy. I eventually bought a few creams, then threw in a few cookies, started smothering them in caramel instead of fruit, started liking richer flavors, and then along came this sweet little dessert tobacco…:heart_eyes: And i could see myself digging deeper into them for sure. I’m already fascinated and I’ve barely scratched the surface.

And NETS?! Yes that’s in the plans hopefully sooner than later! Got some research to do first. :wink:

5 Likes

So, you budding tobacco heads… time for a bump. Have your eye on any particular flavors you’re itching to try? Ordered any? Get any? Which ones are you thinking about?

3 Likes

I love the ry4 by (HS). Thats what pulled me into tobaccos recently. Now I’ve got Flavorahs line n made a cpl recipes.
I’m really loving the recipe called Abuela and Prapple Baco by Fear. Both are fantastic vapes!! I’m planning to single flavor testing all Flavorahs tobaccos so I can get a good handle on what I like. So far these two recipes are really pulling me farther into the tobacco rabbit hole! Both are excellent ADVs!!
I’m gonna try some NET’s soon too!

6 Likes