Long time calc user, first post!

It’s really not that expensive compared to buying pre-made juice. I just dropped $300ish on everything I need for a year’s worth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Muahahahahahahahaha. That’s what we all say. Then we start discussing flavor profiles with each other. Then it starts off with “I’m going to add that to my want to try list”" so you do. Then along comes @Alisa with her BustaNut, and then it’s “I’d like to try that, it sounds good, but I’m missing the __________.” And on the list it goes.

Then you go to the What I’m Mixing/Vaping Today Thread (don’t do it…really, this is your only warning),
and you see everyone’s recipes they are playing with, and yep, you guessed it. “I’ve got to try that too, but I’m missing ________” and on the list it goes.

Then here comes @BoyHowdy and @juice_junkie_lover raving about a flavor (they are such enablers :wink: ), and “Ohhhh, that sounds so good.” And on the list it goes.

Welcome to the rabbit hole, it’s going to be a fun ride :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Oh I’m already past the lip of that hole, trust me. I’m sitting on 3L of vg, 1.2L of 20mg nic base in pg, and about 20 or so different flavors, not to mention bottles and syringes. I do need a scale tho…

7 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

4 Likes

Ha ha, what @MysticRose said :smile:

5 Likes

looks at one of the lead squirrels…
:laughing:

6 Likes
9 Likes

Welcome Kingboomer

1 Like

Kingboomer here’s the scale I use and I believe a lot of others here do as well. It works great.

1 Like

That’s actually the one I have my eye on. Just need to get the $$$ together (I know that ain’t much, but these damn bills…)

3 Likes

Yes, AWS LB-501…don’t settle for any other, you will be glad you got it.

2 Likes

Does it come with calibration weights?

Yes, 2x 200g…

2 Likes

Awesome. I scrolled down a little further and it was asked and answered in one of the questions. I guess I was being a little lazy.

It’s a holiday…be lazy today.

5 Likes

Awesome scale! Just one pointer; either use the tray (which I don’t but probably should have) or be careful with any flavorings that contain high levels of malic acid (apple, banana, etc. {generally most fruit concentrates & assorted known plastic tank crackers}) They eat immediately through the black plastic and leave permanent white ghost stains.

1 Like

That’s good to know. I threw my tray out so I’ll have to careful with certain flavorings for now on.

1 Like

Welcome @Kingboomer! I think I know you from the awesome Flavourart thread over at VU.

1 Like