Looking for a Blue Raspberry liquid

I actually ordered 1 gallon of VG from Essential Depot on amazon today!

i saw a couple essential depot deals posted for folks who buy by the gallonā€¦

4 pack with code SHIP20 (total should be $63.03 after shipping) http://www.essentialdepot.com/category/4-GALLONS-PG-VG.html

2 pack $43.62 with shipping included http://www.essentialdepot.com/product/GLYERIN-1-PLUS-PROPYLENE-1.html

Seem like good deals. A liter of VG from heartland cost me $20.84 after shipping. Shipping costs kill the price of PG and VG :frowning:

I wish I would have seen that before I bought on amazon! I just bought by the gallon because shipping is pretty expensive. I usually do higher VG than PG so I did not order any more PG but maybe next paycheck I will. Right now I have about 1/2 Liter left of VG and about 250MLs of pg which is completely fine for now.
I guess I also would like to have quite a bit of liquid made IF the vape market gets wiped out by 99% like that bill states haha

Hrm, looks like you can get a quart from Amazon for $12-13 with prime shipping. Not a horrible price, especially for 2 day shipping. But thatā€™s only if you have Prime.

I do not have prime, I do not order very much from Amazon so that is why I have not got it.
I was going to order some today with my order but they wanted $6 or $7 for shipping so I decided not to because I do not need it right at this moment.
Have you by chance ordered Nic from ECX? is it any good?

I agree but I do use Essentials Depot. Mostly for cost value per gallon and FREE SHIPā€¦

1 Like

Oddly enough I had to pay 9 dollars for shipping, but that is probably because I did not order it in big enough quantities such as multiple gallons.

Yes, the deals are two gallon for free ship. Thereā€™s usually a VG/PG gallon of each deal and being the stuff has great shelf life it would most likely work well for you too. Hell why pay that shipping charge if you can avoid it. Long as you know you are gonna use the product, why not?

I hear do not buy nic from ECXā€¦

That makes a lot of sense actually! Thats what I thought I heard about buying from there, but I remembered after I had already ordered it. I hope it is not terrible. I need to quit being so impatient! haha.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only used wizard labs and nude nicotine. No problems with either, personally, but a handful of people canā€™t stand NN over an incident where they let a batch of over-concentrated nicotine out and then tried to claim a mistake was impossible then eventually recalled it and acted all embarrassed. And I know of at least one poster here who thinks WL nic is bad so long story longer, I donā€™t think thereā€™s a vendor that everyone likes!

That makes me feel better. Thank you. I got pretty worried there for a second. So hopefully they fixed the problem because on the ECX website they had a 5 star rating on the Nic