Looking for a recipe

Hello everyone! I am new to vaping (6mo.) and have started mixing. I am looking for a strawberry, raspberry, pomagranite recipe and have had no luck finding one. Do any of you have one?

1 Like

Spelling is important!
…Pomegranate. :wink:

The following has all three:

Although there were 13 other results with just strawberry and pomegranate, and who knows how many others with raspberry… (Sorry, I didn’t check)

5 Likes

Hi Stormy and welcome to ELR.
Some helpful tips to get the most out of ELR and your flavor stash can be found in the beginners section of the forum and you’ll find useful information spread all over the other sections as well. Highly recommended to pay it a visit :wink:

Once you’re set up right, it’s as easy as clicking a few flavors and you’ll find all the recipes containing those flavors or if you’re feeling adventurous, click the What Can I Make button and it shows you all the recipes you are able to make with the concentrates you have.

7 Likes

Sorry about the spelling☺️ I have searched several different ways and haven’t found one that I think will match up. This is like a juice blend with a hint of sour. I added some menthol to it and it’s like drinking an icee. I thought it would be perfect for a summer ADV.

2 Likes

Might be helpful to tell what brand(s) in those flavors you have…
You can also look thru elr for amounts to be used (common usage) and just inputting the flavor names one at a time in your search. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No need to apologize! Was just trying to point out why you might have been getting limited (or no) results!

You’re just as likely to find results with misspelled flavor names as well. So it’s a good idea to intentionally search misspelled flavors sometimes (EG: when you are just looking for ideas).

In this particular case, your chances are diminished largely because it’s not a very common or popular flavor (amongst the majority).

3 Likes

No offense taken. I have been trying to do this on my phone all day because we are on the move and my typing can get messy.

2 Likes

I only have 2 flavors of strawberry right now because I just started mixing. Sweet strawberry (cap) and strawberry (fa). Most of my stash are base flavors like creams, cheesecakes, custard and ice creams. I didn’t think I would like a straight fruit like this but with our heat index being in the 100 area it has been very nice.

4 Likes

when you get over to the main site, but your flavor in the search like Sweet Strawberry (Cap) and it will pull up recipes… find the link to your flavor and it will look like this:

at least that is how I do it if I need to…

4 Likes

Create your Flavor Stash with flavors you own. Then use the “What Can I Make” option. From there you can narrow it down.

5 Likes

Thanks to all of you I think I finally figured out how to search for want I was looking for. I used Pomegranate sour in the search and narrowed the recipes down to about 5 pages. I liked the ones that look close and now I will go through and compare flavors and figure out what to order so I can start testing. Any suggestions are still seriously welcomed.

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

I have a nice bubblegum / gummi bear base that you can add any fruit to in small batches, Im not a pro here by any means but if you like a bubble gummi mix Illhappily give it to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, everyone! I am finally back here. Life has a tendency to get really busy around here sometimes.
So I gave up trying to find the recipe I was looking for and took a shot in the dark and mixed my own. After several tries, and after deciding I really don’t like sweet and tart, I think I did pretty good. Please let me know what you think. Any feed back you can give me would be greatly appreciated :blush:

3 Likes

Sorry this took so long to respond. I would like to try your mixes if you are still willing to share.:blush:

2 Likes