Looking for help - my first post ( Honeydew )

I know but with May 2020 looming I’m wanting to be more focused on backing up gear and nic. MF will simply have to be put on the back burner for the time being I’m afraid.

4 Likes

a combo of cantaloupe and peach :wink: shushhh… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good argument , great point…

3 Likes

Hmmmm. Peach. I may have to try adding 1% white peach fa.

3 Likes

Im thinking just peach from Flavorah will fit the bill :wink:

then again… try this, but warning… it’s not what the op is requesting help with the juice… this is just something new I have been toying with…

3 Likes

This sounds like it’ll quite tasty

3 Likes

Give it a try @Scarface78… vaping on it right now and wow…
The funny is I have to have my moods on a fruity type vape… think the tea is what makes it stand up from just a fruity… its chilled… but complex. really smooth… and no… it will not go with coffee too well :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have to extend my flavours i dont have any FLV or MB i’ve mostly purchased tpa and cap.

4 Likes

“I have to extend my flavours i dont have any FLV or MB i’ve mostly purchased tpa and cap.”

This is an exciting moment! You may look back and say this is right about the time your mixing took a sharp upturn in quality and general awesomeness!

Nothing wrong with the good 'ol legacy brands, people mix with them all the time and love their mixes… but there is a lot of good stuff out there that people miss, probably because of inertia. Dig deep and keep trying new flavors from different brands.

If you check the top 100 rated recipes, there are mostly 3 brands used in them, they date mostly from 2014-2016. People keep getting into mixing and are told to check the top 100 and find some recipes that appeal to them, buy the flavors and start there. If we had a top 100 from 2018/19, you might find 6 or 7 newer brands in there. Just thoughts… :arrow_upper_right:

4 Likes

Would love to see a yearly top 20.

4 Likes

A “filter by year” option would be great. I think the idea has been brought up a few times in the last couple of years. Low on the priority list, I can imagine!

All this talk about Honeydew has me jonesing for some melons!

Going to give this a shot next session:

Honeydew Melon (NF) 1.25%
Cantaloupe (MF) 0.12%
Peach (RFSC) 0.3%
Lemon (MF) 0.08%

I’ll report back later! :3rd_place_medal:

6 Likes

I can vouch… my 30ml is no more and will have to do up a 4oz now… for it to go this fast, yeppers! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

To bring out the “real” fruit flavor in any fruit juice I mix I add 1/4 of a percent up to 1 percent TPA Sour to it. That little bit of tartness wakes up the fresh fruity flavor. Also DO NOT use any sweeteners in it they seem to make it taste artificial to me.
Hope this helps

4 Likes