Looking for NR Strawberry Biscuit

All I have is a 10ml @fidalgo_vapes. Wanna go in on a jug ?

4 Likes

Can we buy from them ??

3 Likes

We can, but $43.00 shipping for the gallon. Not the end of the world, as port to port it comes out to $0.08 per ml.

3 Likes

You’re West Coast-ish @fidalgo_vapes, check the shipping to you.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of an all day vape that must be an all year one

3 Likes

Hehe @Grabbo, it was actually a great flavor.

Mine was OK, but VapeyMama’s was much better…

6 Likes

@DanielTheVapeMan ?? I don’t know how often he comes through here but I thought I remembered him having a 120 or so. We went over it on strawberry bakery week.

5 Likes

Pm me on fb Fiddy. I think i got 3 15ml? Ill give them all to you for all the help you’ve given Noted with all the stuff you bring to Sam

8 Likes

Not 120 but 3 15s, lol close enough

5 Likes

Whoops, sorry, for some reason I thought you had a big ‘ol bottle lol

4 Likes

I got enough to share. I wont use it, as if i like it, i cant source it

4 Likes

Thank You everyone for help… @SessionDrummer ill look into the Gallon if your serious…I have tried to make something else for this guy but he knows the difference everytime…I appreciate everyones help. What @DanielTheVapeMan had will last a vit but till eventually need more. I think i use this at 4 or 5pct

7 Likes

Its really bs that NR is gone. Absolutely loved their website and flavors( the few ive had the pleasure to own)

Strawberry is very unique and delicious jammy strawberry with some bakery notes. If u can source it, tell me lol

6 Likes

Will do…Usually i can substitute but this dude knows this recipe well…My Aunt also had 2 ADVs and i switched the VC i use on her once and she was not having it lmao. If SD is serilus and we can get the gallon im in …I can share and will be set

Looks like No wayne today…Is that 2 weeks in a row??. Cancelling my Diy or Die subscription lmao

6 Likes

He does live shows? Lolll

4 Likes

O
M
F
G

Are you kidding ?? I HAVE a client like that !!! There interestingly enough, iS something unique about the flavor, and sometimes I think it’s the biscuit, and then other times, I think it’s something about the SB, and the almost Petcin-like Jammy qualities. Hell, maybe it’s the whole package. I hate to admit it, my burn rate is nowhere near as high as a lot of other flavors, BUT, you kinda shocked me, as I hadn’t realized I was running SOO low.

Yeah, I can get in on that Fiddy. We can go splitz-ees. If any other diehard Strawberry Biscuit-ers are interested, we can also do a LIMITED group buy. Let me know what the shipping is, up the West Coast to you, and we’ll figure out which is worse LOL.

How the F did I not know I was so low on that ?? I gotta check my inventory trigger levels. Thanks Olin.

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes while I was scrambling around looking for NR stuff, I did stumble across another really great recipe from @Silhouette with some PUR in it …

I think some of my actual NR bottles might have had PUR on them, or vice versa.

4 Likes

I don’t know what your new total burn rate is, but we can hit that gallon. Then it’s DONE done. I’ll have to pull the spreadsheet to see what my rate is.

2 Likes

I use about 10mls a month…Sometimes more

3 Likes

I’m checking mine, and I think between 15-20ml here, THAT’S why I’m rather shocked I didn’t get an alert. I have low level alerts setup in Hot Rod’s Calc, and I found I forgot to set a few, so I’m actually GLAD you posted LOL.

2 Likes