Looking For

I think it might be too, though like I said it’s not bad tasting - though the Eggnog is certainly dominating the creams and even the CAP Gingerbread, though I did only add 1% of that.

2 Likes

Not the Aussie eggnog I was expecting when I got that flavour. Do you have this in cockroach country? :wink:

I found it quite strong and used it very low, less than 1%.

3 Likes

WOW imagine your coils :thinking:

I’ve had that - it’s pretty good shit actually: one these days I’ll get some of that WITH the rum or brandy or whatever they add to make it proper pissy eggnog :smirk:

3 Likes

It’s only available at Xmas though :frowning:

…I think anyway… I was at the custard section of Woolies fridges the other day and bought a 600mL Pauls AND did indeed glug it down right out the carton but I didn’t see anything but custards and cream etcetera.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s only available then mixed with Bundy

2 Likes

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s glycerine in it - it seems to be in everything else …

I actually thought for just a millisecond then too, "Wonder how that would vape"

Visualized the gluggy, creamy goo in a tank; completely opaque - warm custard without a stove OR microwave :slight_smile:

Yuck.

2 Likes

Eggnog FLV, 1% to start. I use it at 1.5% in my French Vanilla mix,

3 Likes

So you reckon 7’s a bit high then? :smirk:

I will try a lower % mix tomorrow: sure will last me a long time - a 30mL bottle @ that low a mix %.

2 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever used any FLV flavors at 7%, but whatever works for the individual is what counts.
It’s a little pricey $$ though !

2 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t taste distorted or disgusting, but if I can get away with less I may as well do that than waste excessive amounts.

Must be noted though, that it’s taken over the mix completely of course: there’s also Vanilla Cream and Gingerbread and a bitta Milk and Brown Sugar in it but only the Eggnog can be detected.