Looking up flavors

how do i look up a flavor i dont have , to see the single and mixing recommendations from the forum side

I’m not sure you can.

1 Like

what about from the recipe side ?? i cant figure that out without adding the flave to my stash then deleting it

I’ve never really tried a search on the forum for usage %. I’m sure you about this…

3 Likes

shame on me , ive never wanted to ask something i could look up lmao

1 Like

You can go to Resources, then Flavor list

1 Like

ok ty lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

i was mainly asking because im trying to find some info on lemonade FE but can’t find any hmmm

FE doesn’t have a lemonade. All I see is lemon.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress/fruitexpress/lemon-by-flavors-express.html

1 Like

If you’re thinking about the recipe @Saxon2 gave in the other thread, I think it said Lemon (FE)

2 Likes

Who said anything about FE Lemonade?
The recipe I was talking about calls for FE Lemon.

1 Like

I have no clue why i kept seeing ADE at the end of lemon loooong day on the ferries today i guess

1 Like

it was an over sight no biggie im not saying you said anything my mistake

1 Like

It’s probably because you’re all about AID, dear :wink:

1 Like

that is why i was looking it up ty

1 Like

funny thing is i looked at that recipe about 10 times and still didnt notice it was lemon not :lemon: ade

2 Likes

It’s all good brother, it’s not a thing.

@Pro_Vapes what he said.

When I can’t find something I go to ECX and look at the ratings for it. The comments tell you quite a bit about where to start. If it’s brand new, you are the scout who goes off the path to report back.

1 Like