Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 250C Review by José

Thanks man, I try to keep it light by throwing some fun stuff in, reviews get tedious pretty fast so I mix it up a little :wink:
This is the best device I have ever had in my hands :+1:

Good to hear, I was worried that I might’ve left important stuff out :sweat_smile:
I reread many times before finally posting. Adding stuff and taking some out to get it down as accurately and concise as I can.
I’m glad I was successful :relieved:

6 Likes

I’d say you were !!! I’ve never really lost sleep over the whole TC thing. I have dabbled in it, seemed kinda ok, but it never pushed me so hard to go full on into the TC camp. Have more than a couple Para’s and man, they really know how to make a solid mod. Having dropped them more than once, I was surprised that they just kept on ticking. I DID however, finally, manage to drop my Project Sub Ohm Para from an abnormally high height and it did suffer for it. All in all, have never had any issues.

6 Likes

I dropped mine on the stone tiles in the garden when I got suddenly attacked by a wasp.
I was standing at the time so it was a higher drop than you’d have when sitting down.
Not a scratch on it and miraculously even the Ammit survived.

I just examined it closely and there is one tiny blemish

Just follow the white line.
Didn’t suffer any in performance.

7 Likes

One of the best reviews of the year, and the best Mod of the year, Thanks for 30% off, I think everyone should experience the luxury of having a mod of that caliber. I truly love mine.

6 Likes

Thanks, I agree with you completely. About the last part that is, I can’t speak for the first :blush:

4 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn Mine fell over 16’ into a poured concrete floor and I totally wrecked the glass on my Steam Crave, and lost some traction on the 510 connector, but man, after replacing the glass on the tank, and attempting NO repairs to the Para, it still fired !!! It needs to be fixed still, but I can’t believe it survived in any way, shape or form…

5 Likes

Wow, that’s quite a drop, these things are awesome.

5 Likes

Thanks for the review, really liked the details you added etc.

Y’all lucky, I’m not that happy with the housing of the mod.

Board/chip is amazing and I love my replay, even tho I’m more into TC lol.

However the plates on my mod wobble and slide up/down, left and right. Removed them, put them back in etc, doesn’t fix it. It’s not visible at first glance, but if you grab the mod you feel that jiggle, to a point were I nearly dropped it as well.

I think for having this high quality label, things like that should not be happening. Regardless just pointing it out if you run in the same issue, or others getting one, that this could become a problem.

4 Likes

Super good review,you hit every aspect of the mod…like a saleslady…lol…I have two…the paranormal an the sub ohm version…lol…great mods…

Please dont stop here on reviews…it was very enjoyable to read…keep up the great work Jose…

7 Likes

Thanks, and you’re welcome :smile:

Weird, I don’t have that issue at all. They’re very solid and I really need to apply some force on the suction cup to get them off.

I once briefly had a job selling adverts to companies by phone. I think I lasted two days and they were happy to let me go :laughing:
I can only sell what I really like so this one just came naturally :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you for a great review. I’ve been a fan of the DNA chips for quite a while and IMO no other chip compares in terms of tweak-ability. TC on the DNA was/is somewhat finicky, and although I still fly with it on my Lost Vape Mirage, the Replay function just fuckin’ kills!
Set it and fuh-get it! And for us uber tweakers the Theme editor part of Escribe is outstanding! I’ve had many a late night fun just fiddle-fucking and fine-tuning the menu system. Good stuff!

5 Likes

Thank you for reading it :smile:

2 Likes

Dude !!!, you did’nt, ouch !! I be crying like a baby !!!

2 Likes

Great Review, of a Fantastic Device! Thanks
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Definitely agree with the rest… Excellent review!
Thank you, and well done ma’am! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m really happy with it :happycry:

Thank you too, If I ever get problems with it I will keep you in mind :wink:

3 Likes

was going to order but code not working

2 Likes

I had the same thing, just reenter it. I had to do it a few times before it was accepted.
Some hitch on their website.
It should be spelled Paranormal, just one cap.

2 Likes

tried it 20 times or more wont work

The products in your shopping cart cannot use this coupon code,
please find more coupons

2 Likes

Yeah, I just tried it myself a few times and it didn’t take until I renewed the page and then it did.

1 Like