Make & vape fruity any ideas anyone?

Yeah that cactus is some good stuff! Just be really careful because anything over 1 to 1.5 at the very most kills a juice IMO- Strong stuff!! I posted a cactus too incase you had it @Pattie :wink:

@DarthVapor those recipes look good i will try 1or2 of them and rate them. Thanks Darth. I’m going to order some cactus and see what its like very intrested in how they taste on day 1 and after a steep. I have received some nice recipes via this thread and I’m going to try the lot. I will rate all recipes received. Thank you again.

1 Like

No problem man! Do you have your flavor stash saved on the recipe site? If I have time I could look at it and toss ya some more with the flavors you do have

@DarthVapor not as yet. Literally waiting on postie with my new flavours and once hes been i’ll put my flavours on and you can see and mabey give me some advice. Many thanks for your help on this subject :smile:

1 Like

@DarthVapor thats my flavours added to my stash Darth. Hopefully you can help with a recipe or 2. I will be putting an order in to flavour art as i need more bottles so mabey recomend some flavours to complement what I’ve already got. Thanks again👍

Re: CRFT Strawberry Blonde. This recipe is spot on! Well played sir.

I’m thinking of something similar. Will be fetching some pineapple, mango, watermelon flavorings soon. but was also thinking on a blackcurrant menthol, if anyone’s done something like that?