Making liquid for pod-based systems

They sure do. You can put about 2ml into a refillable pod. Smock Nord would be one and I started vaping on a Smock Novo.

4 Likes

Today Iā€™m using my Ipha Zing kit I won from @Heaven_Gifts for the first time. This is my first pod. I have sampled Juell and Vuse Alta. So far I like the Zing better from the getgo. Iā€™m using a store bought juice , Twister Cool Pink Punch Lemonade. Itā€™s 50pg/50vg and 38mg/ml salt-nic. I didnā€™t make my own because I have never done salt-nic DIY. I am told you donā€™t have to use Salt-nic in the Ipha Zing but I only have 70vg/30pg and I use a premixed VG/PG/Nic base so it was easier just to buy a salt-nic juice. The Zing uses a 0.8 Ohm SS316L coil that is 6 or 7 turns that are generously spaced. Each turn is actually 2 strands of wire but at the ends they merge 2 strands into 1 strand. Very unique. I like the airflow better than both the Juell and the Vuse Alta. Itā€™s a restricted MTL but better flow than the others I mentioned. Itā€™s obviously temperature controlled and will keep you from burning the cotton so they say, due to their ā€œanti-dry hit technologyā€. Iā€™ve yet to test that feature. No adjustments, just hit it and it activated the pressure switch. It has a nice medium vapor production and the flavor is very good. So far Iā€™m digging it.

8 Likes

Congrats @Jim210 ā€¦ Yikes itā€™s so conveniently light weightā€¦ It hangs right off my lips,. I can vape it hands free. (look yaā€™ll no hands!. lol Kinda a nice thing to have around for that.

IPHA%20Zing

5 Likes