Medicine Flower Recommendations

heres my experiance the fruits are all pretty much clear with the exception of lemon very light tint to it and orange i have not tried , the vanilla , caramel and white chocolate are all close in color which is a light golden tone also the grape is a light colr as well and the dark chocolate is dark like a couple shades darker than FA caramel but it doesnt turn your mix dark like the RFSC cream, hope all that makes sense lol

7 Likes

So the new flavors came just now. I can smell them through the box and they smell great. Smells like a blueberry pie.

none are leaking. Banana smells like a ripe fresh banana. Strawberry, same. Blueberry smells like blueberry pie filling.

Samples I got were two 3.7mL. One is Mango, one is Morello Cherry. Both smell good. High hopes! But then now comes the agonizing steep time. Any of these S&V by chance?? :thinking::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Mango is very good but very natural. One drop in a 15ml mango recpie is very good…but adds the natural flavor.

4 Likes

Mango is the lightest smelling one of the lot. Morello Cherry smells like a black cherry thingy. I dare not attempt a non-diluted finger test. Probably too strong, and definitely too wasteful.

4 Likes

I got out my Blueberries to do a sniff test. I’ve never found a blueberry that I am singularly happy with, thus the reason for the MF order.

The closest sniffer to the MF is FW Blueberry. It is not really close though. The TFA Blueberry (Extra), TFA Blueberry (Wild), and TFA Blueberry Candy now smell so vile I want to kill them with fire. Weird. I am not going to kill them with fire, of course, until I get a good vape of the MF BB. But from the ol’ Olfactory, it is not even remotely a close race. Anyone notice this?

And is it weird that I hugged them? Like, passionately? Lingered a bit too long?

9 Likes

Have you sniffed the Cucumber yet?

2 Likes

Paying bills, but I will, VERY soon !!!

3 Likes

@Pro_Vapes OK, took a break and cracked every, single, one. The Cucumber smells like a big ass green kick to the face !!! I’m surprised that I can pick up soo much of the green skin smell, washed around the inner body. Wow, didn’t expect that. Dabbled only lightly with CAP’s, but this ain’t no CAP’s, that is for sure.

The Honeydew Mellon, was another sharp punch to the face. WHEW. I can tell that one is potent, but I’m about ready to NOT pay the bills, and immediately try a very low cucumber/honeydew melon mix (but I know it will need steepage). Others smell good, perhaps as expected, and I think all the reviews I read that the Wild Rasp. was the way to go over the plain Rasp. may be right. It has a very Wild kick to it out of the bottle. SB smells good, but smelled weak in comparison to the others (in comparison). I asked for testers of Fig and Plum, which MF obliged. Those two may end up being the wild cards in the bunch. Have no clue what I’m doing with them, but will start very diluted and see what happens.

10 Likes

I’ve had a SF tester of Honey Dew steeping for about 2.5 weeks. Tried it yesterday…it’s awesome! Oh…and I too blame @Pro_Vapes.

8 Likes

I blame you TOO @NChris LOL !!! SF test ?? What % did you mix it at ? Smells really damned good, and VERY strong in the bottle.

5 Likes

I mixed it @1%. Im thinking I could drop it to .75, add a couple drops of stevia and be perfectly happy vaping this as a single flavor.

6 Likes

I did my 1st mix with Cucumber @ .7%, But I know .5% would do the job.

4 Likes

The cucumber I haven’t tried yet. I have that one on deck. I mixed at .75. I will report once I try it.

4 Likes

Oh heck… My fault @NChris.

4 Likes

No problem…always glad to hear you chime on your MF expertise.

4 Likes

Ya’ll guys are killing me !!! I going to have to order some MF, I have some small 5ml from ECX, but not the good ones you guys got,
@Pro_Vapes, @SessionDrummer, @NChris, can you guys advice 10 flavors in the fruit , cocktail, dessert, that will get me by for a little will ?

5 Likes

Oh! I just love the enthusiasm for MF on this board. @SessionDrummer posts a pic of his latest MF delivery in the Vape Mail thread, and three hours later they have to split the thread and add 11 new posts to this thread. :laughing: WTG, guys!

7 Likes

It’s not my fault @jay210 I’m pretty sure @Pro_Vapes said, if I started using MF’s my mixes MIGHT start coming out Pro style !!!

6 Likes

yeah, yeah, we all blame @Pro_Vapes :grinning:
To get back on track, did I ever recommend Bulgarian Rose(MF)?

I just happily sent a friend away with a bottle of my Turkish Delight mix. Dead simple: just Bulgarian Rose (MF) with Lemon (MF) . It really blew him away when he tasted it. :smile:

It’s really great when other people enjoy your mixes isn’t it? And I’m pretty sure MF should get pretty much all the credit for that , when it happens to me.

8 Likes

Things heard in a Ron Jeremy film!?

9 Likes