Medicine Flower Recommendations

The difference could simply be old stock vs. fresh. When I replaced my White Peach Lotus plastic with GEB, which isn’t re-bottled, it was waaaay more vivid than i was used to. I had ordered the Lotus over a year and a half ago. They are definitely the same substance, i thought that was a given!

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer

That’s my vote.
I’ve a few in the ‘original’ Lotus 5ml glass.
And as Plunderdrum said, they’re not near as vibrant as they used to be.

4 Likes

Just a teaser update, 1% sft: Finger/knuckle test is very promising. It has this complex movement of different notes that creep tastily across the palate. It’ll be in my update next month.

Also got Coffee MF sample. And it is crazy-tasty, rich and complex at 0.5% sft, knuckle test only.

5 Likes

They make coffee flavor? Is it cappuccino, roasted, dark, light, latte in flavor?

5 Likes

It’s a rich semi-sweet cup-o’ joe right now, it could turn into anything in 30 days, though! It does have a high-quality sensibility, not cheap diner coffee.

8 Likes

Awesome. 10 char

4 Likes

You forgot to say, you’re in Britain. Great for me, disappointing for others .
Though , as you probably guessed (if you read my latest post in the Pub) I’m still resisting buying new flavours, ATM :frowning:

4 Likes

What happened with the coffee ??? How did it turn out

3 Likes

It is very, very potent! I haven’t found a sweet spot for it yet. .5 is too much, I must have tossed the tester during my last cleaning spree, but i put this in my tank right now to test it, since you asked just as i was finishing the previous flavor:

This tastes like pure coffee, slightly over-cooked on the warmer, even at 7.5 weeks steeped! None of the other elements are in there.

I’ve used the Kona NF at a slightly higher % than this and was pretty pleased, so I’m thinking it’s the MF.

I’m mixing right now, so I’ll whip up a 2 drops in 30ml test real quick to see if it’s usable even that high.

Edit: finger test at 0.12% (2 drops/30ml) is mild and pleasant. This appears to be a serious upsteeper, though. I’ll let it rest.

5 Likes

Also whipped this one up. A simple version of the other so i can really tell what the Coffee gets up to, @fidalgo_vapes. Initial test is promising. But this could go down to 1 drop/30ml, it’s very noticeable at 2 drops.

5 Likes

Ya I think most coffees need to be used at low pcts and low heat while vaping… If I cld get a liquid that taste like RFSC coffee smells of b in heaven

5 Likes

I am yet to find a coffee that holds up to anything over 50 watts MF included - it is a very nice coffee but super strong I find that at about .06 -.08 % it is enough for me

8 Likes

Ya nice…have you worked with RFSC ??? I did when i first got it but screwed it up. I have been in a mixing mood lately so I want to go back and work on some things I have in the Refer already…

4 Likes

I used it once (before I lost my notes to the great vg spill) I should really revisit - I just knuckle tested it and I get a slight sweet note from it - it would be ok to use in a coffee custard or something or to add to a cream - i dont think you could get a pure black coffee from it . Mind you my bottle is quite old now so it may have lost some of its punch.

If anyone remembers the old extract bottles that is how old my RF coffee is.

9 Likes

I have a VC bittle like that still lol

5 Likes

Haha, you and your French Toast. I still have my bottle. Has it been a year? Maybe I should go back to it. My only concern is nic oxidation. Lately, I’ve been mixing nic free and adding it at the end.

2 Likes

Same here. I have a coffee juice that I buy from time to time (i’m still trying to get a close enough mix). Problem is the smell and taste of the liquid is so incredibly good I want to drip it on ice cream. I’m always licking my fingers after a top off.

2 Likes

@muth, I can’t get enough. Glad I loaded up on the BL one before it disappeared.

2 Likes

If it’s not available on Walt’s other site I have a 50 ml for you when you finally run out. Since it’s been opened should I refrigerate it?

3 Likes

Hehe thank you @muth. A long while back I experimented with refridge-ing flavors, and it seemed to darken, and reduce the flavors I tested. Since then, I have never chilled any of my flavors. Cool/dark racks with no direct sunlight seems to work best for me.

3 Likes