Methods for Cleaning New RBA

cuz vodka gets u drunk obv… dont mind me, drinking some skyy right now

1 Like

Simple…wash your atty in vodka, get it drunk, then it won’t know the bad e-juice from the good…
Strategy is what it’s all about.
“Looking thru a blue glass bottle”…sung to the tune of :

1 Like

I’m either lucky or not sensitive to the taste of machine oil. I give all of my new atties a rinse in hot soapy water followed by a blow off with a can of air. Never had the need for anything more. I have had well over a dozen atties over the past 2 years and never tasted anything foul when they were new. Bad juice is another story. TFA Coconut Extra took 4-5 soakings in Vodka followed by hot soapy water to get out of my serpent mini. That is the nastiest flavor ever. Even at 0.25%-0.5% it’s overpowering for me.

2 Likes

I put a cup of water in the microwave to boil it. Then I drop the whole dismantled tank in there, pour off the top layer of water (in case there is any oil). I scrub it using some dish soap and rinse it. I never use soap on any coil - old or new. I do use soap to clean a new tank to remove any machine oil. It is important to clean under the O-rings. Other than cleaning a brand new tank, I don’t use soap to clean my tanks or coils. I just use water and a little brush like the one that comes with a Phoenix tank. It also works well to clean inside driptips. I also use a tooth cleaning / toothpick brush to get under my coils without disturbing them. I scrub my Aromamizer tanks about once a month because they get a black hard, cooked soot buildup. I also use a knife to pick it off. I read somewhere recently that Vape Wizard cleans coils. Has anyone tried using it? I will order some more, then put it in a jar like turpentine for a paint brush. I’ll soak the coil and deck for 30 minutes, scrub it and see if that works better than water. Thus far I’ve never used vodka or anything except water to clean coils.

Ultrasonic cleaner. It’s amazing the number of things in a household that can be cleaned with one. I use a 2 ltr unit that is heated. A couple drops of dish soap in the water and everything sparkles. A bit of cost involved, but a wonderful tool.

i do have a new secret so dont tell anyone.:grinning: use about 2 T arm and hammer super washing soda to about 1 pint hot water. stir until completely dissolved. add your parts and soak for 15-30min. rinse well with hot water. all residual odors and or flavorings will be gone. will even remove stubborn banana and cinnamon odors
i have tried EVERYTHING within reason including USC and denatured alcohol. the arm and hammer super washing soda is THE BOMB

1 Like