Mixing Order

Maybe for those tootle puffing super high nic recipes with minimal flavors

nic cost me $50/L for most of what I ordered which is $1.50 per ounce. My TFA/CAP/FW flavors cost me $4 per ounce and my RF SC extracts cost me $8 per ounce.

For me at 2mg nic x 220ML recipes:

• A recipe using RF at 3.5% has 7.7ml of flavoring and 4.4ml of nic
  • A recipe using the more common PG flavors at 16% has 38.4ml of flavors and 4.4ml of nic
1 Like

Use the ELR calculator
Line up your ingredients IN ORDER of the recipe, top to bottom.
As you add an ingredient, make a new line the opposite way IN ORDER, in another area.
Never ā€˜tareā€™ until you are ready to add the next ingredient. And donā€™t forget to ā€˜tareā€™.
Simple. Easy.

This. For the exact same reason. If I overshoot the mark on anything itā€™s usually the PG.

flaves , pg , vg then i steep when ready to vape ill add nic then and only then

Do it however you wishā€¦just pay attention to how you do it.
Be safe, and Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Yup totally agree but I would add do it the same way everytime that way you get a routine up.

If I am mixing a few different recipes I put a paper sticker on the beaker with the name and use a black marker pen and put a dot on the sticker for each step which tells me where I am up to - That way if I get called away for any reason I know where I am and can pick up where I left off. Just me being uncharacteristically thorough.

4 Likes

@ozo is right , once again there is no right or wrong way for me its just routine no rhyme or reason why

1 Like

Thatā€™s the most important thing.

1 Like

I too used to always do it in the calculator order but the last time I tried nic last based on another thread about this and might continue to do it that way. This way you donā€™t end up with any nic on your gloves or work area that could get transferred to flavor bottles or other tools/supplies.

1 Like

That makes sense. I donā€™t work with very strong nic for mixing, so I donā€™t really worry that much about it. I dilute my 100mg down to 24mg to work with for that reason. Iā€™m a chicken like that. LoL.

1 Like

I dilute mine down to 18mgā€¦Iā€™m a double chicken :joy::joy:

1 Like