Mixing recipes

that’s why I use the badger in the glass bottles lol thanks for the heads up on these.

2 Likes

I don’t know if the badger works the same way my milk frother does…they’re both put up at the moment and I’ll get them out later to see. The frother had a couple screws that held the two plastic pieces together. I unscrewed those enough to pull the metal piece out. Then I twisted together 2 strands of 24g wire folded in half so that the end made a kind of whisk shape. I stuck the other ends where the metal piece was in the frother and screwed it back together. Works perfectly in my thin mouth plastic bottles.

3 Likes

I’ve heard you say that before…what bottles do you use? I have 30ml blue cobalt that the Badger fits in easily.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0081SPX9Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edit: I see you already answered this question…

1 Like

@Randy13

Here is a thread with an explanation…

1 Like

I use an electric cocktail stirrer , its old ,late '60’s , The paddles I bend to shape using 1mm s.steel welding wire . simple to do and works a treat . I’d include a picture but don’t know how to do it .

2 Likes

Welcome to this circus… Biff is a very super special name to me…so Biffo is close enough. Actually it’s Biffie, and only a teenie tiny little bear of a rescue…
Despite his short life, each time I see you on ELR I will think of him so thank you, from the bottom of my soul…he was a pure sweetie that deserved more in life.
I hope to see you a bunch on ELR…and again, welcome.

3 Likes

Take a picture, put it on your desktop or in a directory so you know where it is… then drag and drop it (the picture file) into the reply area.

1 Like

Got a pic in your laptop/desktop?
Easy to post here. Click the upload on the reply window tools, select pic from your device, upload and done…
Still need help…give me a ring,eh?

1 Like

Man I need to think outside the box more often…lol. you guys have some ideas I never even thought of

1 Like

If you like plastic I buy from these guys all the time.

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna stick with container and plastics…cheap for how many I buy…but I do need to get 60ml bottles

2 Likes

You can make them to fit any bottle opening…great. Plus, it’s probably built better than stuff today, eh?