Mixing recipes

What do u guys use to mix recipes beside just putting in bottle to shake. I’ve seen a lot of people using ultrasonic devices as they shake and steep.

1 Like

I’ve got this one Works like a charm.

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Just a milk frother. Works great.

4 Likes

You will find everything from sawzall’s to homogenizers being used .
I do have and use a Ultra Sonic Cleaner on most mixes but I use the milk frother every time as some flavors don’t like the heat.

3 Likes

What’s this mixer?

1 Like

i’d hazard a guess at one like this.

3 Likes

Anyone have a way to mod the Badger so it can use a stir stick? The top of the Badger won’t fit into a 30ml bottle, and I really can’t see mixing in one container then pouring it into the other container (the 30ml bottle). It would seem to defeat the purpose of not having any real clean up as I do right now then just shaking… I have used the Badger in larger 120ml bottles though, it’s mouth (like mine) is big enough.

2 Likes

OK so milk froth ultrasonic and whatever type of mixer that is in the other picture by @ozo so can u guy tell me what u like best or worst on these. I like the milk froth for the mixing and the ultrasonic for both. Have read it does mix well. @BoyHowdy can u elaborate as to what you mentioned by some don’t like the heat? And thank past and ahead for your responses guys

2 Likes

I just reread and all I have to say is really a sawzall??..

2 Likes
3 Likes

Also I like the idea of ultrasonic as it can be used for everything also. Not only for vape syringes but I can clean a multitude of household items…tools…etc. I’m almost thinking it would be good to have a milk froth and ultrasonic

1 Like

Yup. It works. Except I use plumbing straps. Stainless steel of course

2 Likes

That if fucking awesome. I never thought of that. Lol. May have to use mine for the time being till I make a decision.

2 Likes

Reusable!!

2 Likes

Yup. And I havnt had one slip.

But to be completely honest. I only mix 15ml and 30ml bottles. Soon I may jump to 60mls for my few special mixes. At this point a good hand shake works great at that Volume and there is zero need for a device.

I do believe at the higher columns…120ml and above a plate stirrer or other device may be very beneficial. But if you don’t have a phyisal limitation preventing quick good shake my left and right hand works just fine.

2 Likes

Heat changes the flavors same as anything and everything we do.I don’t have a problem with it on most mixes and to be honest I can’t tell except when I use Medicine Flower extracts , lots of posts about it on here about that.I do not get above 50 degrees Celsius on any mix and do not use heat when using Medicine Flower extracts.
I have messed up some mixes by letting the temps get to high.It will taste and smell burnt when it happens to that extreme.
Some prefer to use no heat and simply shake and put away for the cure , and no doubt that would be best.
Ozo has a picture of his magnetic stirrer , they also can be heated.
Everyone has to find what works best for their needs and even for that particular mix.
I highly recommend the frother for now but I could live without the USC but it does come in handy when you use it correctly.

2 Likes

@Chrispdx @BoyHowdy
Yeh well since I live in Indiana I started making my own so I don’t have to pay the prices now. And now I’m also mixing for friends and family and starting to get few friends of friends and friends of family wanting me to mix also. And yeah might order froth tonight. And he’ll might orderived ultrasonic mixer also. I like the idea of using the froth to mix immediately then taking a few bottle and putting in ultrasonic. And like I said can use the to clean syringes and other household crap. Idk…to much at once…lol

2 Likes

It can be for sure but you can always add a little at a time.It is hard starting out because we want instant results but after you get a few mixes that you like you can start making larger batches so you have some vape ready as the others just starting to steep.
Steeping isn’t an issue once you get some mixes you like.
I did edit my other post as it was a little confusing after reading it.I don’t use any heat for the Medicine Flower extracts when they are in a mix.

2 Likes