Mondays suck

I will be… had to go grab some goody’s powders, only thing I can take that fixes a major headache…
some r&r will be fine… but I am happy I have the contests handled too… I was worried about that for everyone, Tz…

My car is another story… Hoping they can fix it or total it out… think I will still keep it. Might have to talk to my guys at the shop I take it to and see if they can jerry rig me up a bumper with dang spikes on it… :slight_smile:
I am hoping I can pick up a new ride soon… looking for a truck… will just have to see, as I need to make some funds… will drive my tiny car till it drops :wink: then see what my options are.

I did tell her if she felt frogy… glad I am not locked up atm, but lol… :stuck_out_tongue: I came close…

4 Likes

Oh noooo… Get well soon @anon84779643

5 Likes

I will be fine Freddie… eventually… grrr…

5 Likes

Look after yourself @anon84779643 :hugs:
Car accidents suck!

4 Likes

Wow @anon84779643 that surely sucks like no other. I hope you’re alright. You had JUST mentioned needing or just doing some repairs, and now this ?? !!! Up here, if someone tags you from behind, THEY carry all the freight. I hope that at least you aren’t going to have to pay for anything (and obviously, hope you’re OK)…

5 Likes

@anon84779643 make sure you get (I know you did) a Police Report, and / or get yourself checked out. Many times, a day, or even days AFTER an event, things can start to creep up.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that @anon84779643, I hope your OK, our thoughts and prayers go out to you :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks every body… my brother came up from Savanah tonight to check the car out and a few other things… he wont be staying for Thanksgiving… but happy to see him up here…

Once he is gone… then I can start the contests and kick back with ya’ll :slight_smile:

Will be fine. Just sore. Headaches finally gone so there is that :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry @anon84779643, and right around Thanksgiving is another whammy on top of things. Try and take it easy so you can feel better also, you are always busy, busy, busy. If there’s anything we can do, let us know.

6 Likes

Glad you’re okay, still hope you get checked out. I would hate to see some issue come up 3 months from now over this that you didn’t have documented. Just a heads up because shoulder injury where I’d fallen from a deck was fine for a few days then I ended up with limited mobility a week later and it took 9 months before I was able to lift my arm completely over my head again. Better safe than sorry.

7 Likes

I’m not gonna like your post, I’m not a sadist :grin: I just hope you’re alright and the damage is limited :hugs:
It might be a sign to slow things down a little, life does that sometimes, especially when we’re unwilling to do so ourselves.

7 Likes

Oh the irony, slowing things down because you get tailgated when you’re standing still, waiting till traffic passes :rofl:

7 Likes

I appreciate you all <3 My brother got in late last night, just took my son to his intern at the hospital and we both will sort thru everything this morning… Dr included. sore and achy, but it will get better. :slight_smile:

Glad it wasn’t any worse. I’d miss everyone.

Will be back later this afternoon and will let the fun begin :slight_smile: :coffee: :+1:

8 Likes

Glad you’re ok, never mind the contest!
When I looked at your car, I jumped off my chair swearing…but looking at it, it’s just your bumper, supports and some body work… watch your neck, have it double checked!! It might hurt more in a couple of days…

Keep my fingers crossed for you that’s nothing serious!! A great hug (not too strong though…) my love.

7 Likes

Amen to that. Smoky First, of course!

But the leaves!!! All those lost leaves!!!

7 Likes

I am so sore right now. I have zero brain, and everything really happened super fast today…

Looks like they are totaling out my car, and I get to buy it back if I want to keep it. They are coming for either pictures, vid, or my title on Friday and I cant remember which one first. eh… I like my car…
but i love my rental too… wow 2019 Toy Coro and it is sweet!!! :smiley:

I saw the dr… and it was funny…

She could def tell I have been rattled… my shoulder is bruised, my headache wont go away, and my neck went pop pop pop in the office. Wee! well she sent a note to the pharmacy, and got me hooked up… so taking the next couple days easy…

I hope everyone gets some family time and when I get back… yeps then it will be play time for the contests…

quick pic of my son sitting in the drivers seat… he had asked me to pass him the keys so he could drive… lol… I was like… NOT!! :smiley:

will snap a better pic tomorrow… it really is a cool car. :star_struck: :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Whew, glad to hear you’re OK. Can’t stress enough (and I’m SURE you’ve heard this again, and again), just make sure nothing sets in AFTER the fact and/or the shock wears off, as it happens often.

As far as the car, ehhhh, is that GOOD or BAD ?? If it’s totaled and you have the option to buy back, that at least is a choice. Great news she had insurance, and not sure what the payout is, but, might give you MO choices !!! Sorry that it happened to being with, but hopefully you can turn the frown, upside down, with a new car maybe !!! ??

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL, how do I keep missing these things @anon84779643. I don’t know where everyone else stands, but get your self better, and worry about that FIRST. IF, you get all sorted out, THEN, we can play Contests !!!

4 Likes

Update:

They are coming out Friday for more pictures/vid?? and or to pick up the title. I will get a salvage title back, and funds for the damage. They will be reimbursing me for dr meds and car, but it will not be enough for a shiny new truck I want. I am going to get the bumper fixed, and think my car needs some bumper fins… for the next joker that decides to rear end me…Will just roll with it, and save up my pennies for my truck. I need it to haul some barrels… vg pg nic and flavors please!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Makes me so sad, but I feel worse for the person that hit me… her 2nd wreck, she probably wont be able to afford ins for at least 7 yrs… and I know she hates if she had only been aware, this would have been avoided.

Please ya’ll… be safe… and I hope everyone has a fab Thanksgiving.

I will be taking a half bushel of oysters up the mountain for my family and friends to enjoy, besides the boar and venison tomorrow lol… my brother brought them up for me to enjoy, but he has to get back to work and will be missing out… Have fun with your day tomorrow and yes we have the weekend for the contest… ya never know where or when I could drop it :wink:

10 Likes

I appreciate your empathy, but that’s a perfectly avoidable accident she caused. Pay attention, people.

Enjoy your oysters! Better than the Rocky Mountain variety.

7 Likes