Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

LOL didnt even notice whoa thats kinda trippy.

The main actress Brit Marling (OA) in this series is in a movie you might enjoy as well.

2 Likes

Ooo nice! IT will be intresting to see this fellows earlier films.

1 Like

Let me know what you think after :+1:

will do thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

BTW has no one mentioned the new Westworld series? it’s amazing.

1 Like

lmao…yep

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

LMAO… ok just checking:)

1 Like

Wife and I binged Travelers. Very good. Has some fairly unusual concepts so you have to pay attention or you’ll get lost. Final analysis - can’t wait for season 2!

3 Likes

I gotta give that one a second shot. I watched the first two episodes and I wasn’t impressed. I may have been in the wrong headspace at the time though.

1 Like

I like Lethal Weapon. It’s a good “leave your brains at the door” type of show with plenty of action and good chemistry between the lead actors.

3 Likes

If you are referring to Westworld, I agree the first three episodes are a slow burn… kind of like Game of Thrones right up to the part where poor Ned lost his head…

2 Likes

About half way thru it now and totally agree with what you said.

1 Like

[quote=“daath, post:654, topic:34768”]
“Timeless”, which is a sci-fi show about time travel.
[/quote] I watched that next month, not sure if I liked it or not, I may go back and watch it again last week

5 Likes

Apparently I sent myself back to the past and warned me not to continue watching it :confused:

4 Likes

Just caught up on Vikings. Ok, so I won’t spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen the last couple of episodes. Suffice it to say… DAMMMMMIT!

4 Likes

I like it, still a few episodes to finish off since I got side tracked by The Expanse on Prime which is a great sci-fi series.

1 Like

Has anyone watched Peaky Blinders on netflix??? im just starting the first episode just wondering if its worth the time

1 Like

I tried two episodes, and while I think it’s a show of high quality, it didn’t grab me. I might try it again later. I’m currently hooked on Wentworth. Stayed up way too late watching 4 episodes last night.

1 Like

I am watching Mars atm it is an interesting mix of documentary and a fictional human landing on mars 3 ep in and I really like it.

1 Like