Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Oh nooo, I did it again. Found ANOTHER good one …

5 Likes

Looks like Mr Zemeckis has found more time… :laughing:

2 Likes

I have been watching this one too. Interesting.

2 Likes

I have to admit, being a LATE TO THE PARTY Lost watcher-er, I thought, “Hmmm I wonder if it’s like LOST”? It’s not really, but an interesting premise for sure.

1 Like

Looks good hope its coming to netflix soon.

You’ll watch this one after seeing the trailer.
Mystery Suspense Twists and turns all the way though whos behind it all? . :rofl:

3 Likes

I find it intriguing. Hopefully it won’t anger me the way LOST did. Arrrrgh!

3 Likes

No DOUBT!
I swore after that series that I’d never knowingly watch ANYTHING by those writers again.

Damn shame too. That show had so much promise.

3 Likes

edit: state of mind: i couldnt figure it out

lol, i just watched and the sound of me screaming"ohh snap" in lil girls voice is demaening

f.n a f,m all if not u know right

4 Likes

I started watching it and it all flooded back when his brother handed him the card with the phone number.
I saw this years ago, brilliant plot :+1:

2 Likes

I saw it long ago also but was amazed I forgot so much of it it was like watching it for the first time again. :slight_smile:

Here’s one that is totally captivating… 6 stories about the Old West American Frontier.

5 Likes

Yeah, apart from the ending, I remembered that. Not the details but I did know the final clincher.

I’m watching that now. The first two seasons were good but with the third I find it all it bit over the top and therefore completely unrealistic. Still a good show though.
That Vera woman is really pushing my buttons, I just want to punch her in the face. Bloody floor mat :rage:

2 Likes

The Kominsky Method - Netflix
I watched the first three episodes, of this one season show last night. I couldn’t stop laughing.
I’ve always been a big Alan Arkin fan. He & Michael Douglas really work well together.

4 Likes

Curse of Oak Island started up again last week. Two really good episodes so far!!!

3 Likes

Homecoming was really good. Whoever it was that raised the bar for new television should be thanked. Seems almost everything coming out has a new level of artistry and depth.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the latest season of American Horror Story… Started really badly but then it connected to earlier seasons like coven and murder house.

2 Likes

The more I watch, the funnier it gets …

5 Likes

That show is high Larry ass!

2 Likes

If they haven’t already, I see a horror movie, based on a home automation system gaining sentience and trying to kill the home owner…for…like…being a pervert or “being a bad person” based on its robotic idea of human ethics.

lmao… It’ll be called something like “Automate” or “Home: Mark I” and it’s sequels will be Mark II, etc haha… it’ll be a straight to home download/straight to DVD of course, but it’ll be a cult classic.

1 Like

Here it is.

7 Likes

@darkjester89, Try the movie “Tau”…
Kinda, sorta, like what you thought of, but it also has a robot body with military grade weapons… you know, to keep troublesome kids in line…

3 Likes