Must read : Nicotine not addictive...Discover Magazine & Sign Petition

http://discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix

Also, there is a petition you might want to sign as I did regarding legislation on e-cigarettes. Boy that’s a long link I pasted below. Hope it works.

7 Likes

I signed …

1 Like

Thanks Joya… I hope my reply is read by someone that can make a difference. I get all worked up when it comes to my vapes.

1 Like

Signed and shared. :smile:

2 Likes

JoJo, So glad to hear from you. You are my first and foremost friend hear. Just put you in a special place in my heart.
I’m so glad there is something we can do. Seems the mean people have more energy than peace-makers. Luckily prayers do work. I’m praying many people will be saved like I was. By the way… I should tell you guys like I’ve been telling my family…
I am feeling better and better! I am healing after 40 years of smoking. Last cigarette was last February. I’m not using any inhalers and I’ve lost 10 pounds. No diet, just vaping my sweet stuff and no more inhalers that contain steroids that caused me weight gain (obviously). Seems 2 pounds a month is just falling off. I still eat GooGoo Clusters every day LOL.

2 Likes

Signed and shared!

Aw :blush: Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Vaping really does save people, even if it is just ‘harm reduction.’ I always say it’s saved my health and my sanity. I know I may could have quit without it, but the likelihood was slim and I would have lost my mind in the process. The addiction for me was definitely the habit more than the nicotine. Now I can enjoy a hobby that is arguably way less dangerous than smoking (and also drinking, breathing in smoggy cities, drinking tons of soda, etc…all things that are perfectly legal and acceptable!) while staying sane, healthier than I was before, and happy!

1 Like

Me too, signed and shared !!!

done and done!!!

1 Like

Jojo, nice thought, however, for those who want to be saved, they will be! Let me explain…Approximately 6 months or so ago I had a 66 year old woman comes into my shop who smoked 2 packs a day and was coughing just to take a puff on a cigarette (I was like that too before I quit). She bought a Aspire tank and evod battery setup and began vaping 18mg nicotine since she was a heavy smoker. Every three bottles I blended juice for her 2mg nicotine less than the last batch. About a month ago she got 3 bottles of 2mg and after that I heard nothing from her. Today her daughter comes in (didn’t know it was her daugther) and tells me her mother is now completely off vaping. Not only did we get her to quit the cigarettes, she stopped vaping as well. Harm reduction, sometimes, Lifesaver, most of the time…Eat your heart out FDA !!!

I have others I know of that quit cigarettes first, then even vaping. This practice makes me poorer, but it makes one feel real good as well…

3 Likes

and this

@daath could you pin this???

1 Like

Duh, Why didn’t I think of that! Usually I’m the one bitching and moaning at @daath to go to work. Your turn !!

Yes, please pin this @daath, you know how important it is to all of use…

1 Like

Damn, I didn’t even get to hit the reply button and you pinned it. Thank you much, we appreciate it @daath !!

2 Likes

I hope you don’t live in the city. I used to live near Boston, but for the last 25 years I’ve been on 10 acres in the country in Florida. It’s like a sauna out side.

2 Likes

Signed!

Shoulda made sure I unchecked the future emails though because now I’m being flooded with almost every petition in the world LOL

1 Like

Signed and shared on Facebook

1 Like

Thanks Joya I signed it.

2 Likes

I signed too

2 Likes

I signed and shared! Hope it helps!

2 Likes