My DIY adventure and questions

Yep I have at least 80 to 90 recipes under my belt now. Keeps growing as my pallet changes wildly.

On my phone also :slight_smile:
That is a good point also as ya know some flavors fade over time, if your basically reusing the same based mix I would think it would change some of the properties over time.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go over 4 or 5 months of seed steeping at most. More likely 3 months. then do a batch and a half so when you start vaping the first you could seed the second.

1 Like

Thanks for your help.

Your help is appreciated as usual.

Hopefully I am helping others here.

Yeah Auto correct drives me ducking crazy

:grin:

2 Likes

So you two are the class clowns of the group I take it. GPC said as much. ROFL.

What do you reckon B&M stores do? suppose if I ordered a custard or creamy juice of 30 or 100ml, would they just make it fresh and expect us to do the full steep? Or they only sell pre-steeped juice?

Any B&M owner here who could tell us how they do their steeping process? Would help us lazy noobs alot, so we can make big batches and wont have to work for a while hehe

I seed steep some, some I mix the bases (or stones? such as creams, custards, bakeries) and steep them for weeks in a base with no nic. I have mixes in my steep stash that are 7 months old now but I find some do fade. I generally go by short, medium or long steep and mix a rotation I spend more time test mixing small batches than I do large batches. This is what seems to work for me.

1 Like