My first aromamizer build :)

So I just got my new aromamizer up and running great today, thanks again guys, I am loving it! So here’s a pic of it still on the ohm meter and just wicked for first time :slight_smile: never done this before so hope yall think it looks okay :ok_hand:
24gauge kanthal, 2.5 diameter, 7 wraps… 0.28ohm(according to kbox200).
Been using it on the kbox200 at about 60 watts with no dry hits so far, on my second tank fill now.

7 Likes

…no turning back now! You’ve been completely assimilated into the “World of the Coil People!”. :scream:

6 Likes

I know I just did this one and already wonder what else I can do to make it better… But I’m not even sure because its already pretty damn good… Psh and I thought my little aio hit good… That thing feels like a disposable clearo compared to this lol…

2 Likes

Hehe…I said that the other day about the diffence between the Cthulhu Hastur RDTA and the UD Bellus; the Hastur being a lung hitters dream as opposed to the Bellus falling into the toodle puffing category. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey I just escaped that category, somewhat. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what did you wick it with?

1 Like

I have a feeling the answer will be Rayon soon!

3 Likes

Nice job on the coil!

From a coil windin’, Rayon stuffin’, low power, Toodle Puffer!

3 Likes

Yep its Rayon :slight_smile: I used the Infinite Wick little pads I have from @BoyHowdy, first, it looked easier to work with for my first times. i liked this, but almost immediately had the urge to do more lol so thats when i hopped back on steam and figured out i could do the parallel 24 and 28 together and figured out whether itd work… then when nobody was up to reply lol I decided i was 90% sure it would work, i just figured id try it out and see. :slight_smile: i want to try many kinds of coils to see what fits me best, yeh know

3 Likes

All hail Coil!

2 Likes