ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Need a little help

This is for mixers that sell juice and accept PayPal.

I am currently unable to mix due to health issues. Looking for 6-9mg salt mixes. VG/PG ratio is not really important. Preference is custards, desserts and bakeries but I will do fruit and ice type.

7 Likes

Man, I wish I had my lab setup my friend. But… if there is any retail juice you would like me to send, just give me some links. Not sure if you can buy retail online or not (like with Rocky), but I am not skeered to order it or buy local and pass it your way.

7 Likes

Thanks. I’m trying to avoid commercial/retail juice because the rewicking process and if I have to install new coils it messes me up too. I can’t sit or stand more than a few minutes.

The retail juice gunks up the coils quick. DIY I can go a week or more.

7 Likes

Brother, I am in a recliner right next to you. I heard about your condition, and believe me, DDD sucks ass. On top of having that as well, the cartilage in my left hip has disintegrated and I can barely walk. My condition was caused by doctors putting me on Prednisone. Shit is causing this condition in a lot of folks.

7 Likes

You know, I have been noticing that as well. Rocky sent me some juice and it seemed to be a lot better on the coils. Granted, I only had 10ml. But I could tell a difference.

But if it comes down to it and you want some retail, just say the word. This forum kept me in my apartment for 2 months so I have a lot of pif to take care of. So tell me what you want and no charge!

8 Likes

I got you bro. I got you.

6 Likes

I sent you a DM bro. and I am happy to help you. I still remember the time you sent me some PG when I was down and out. I don’t know what is wrong and I won’t pry.

I’m a custard and creams and desserts and bakery loving maniac also and have lots of recipes devoted to such yumminess. Lately, I have been delving into nuts and enjoying it.

I know I left myself open to the humor of the likes of @steampugs but I couldn’t think of another way to say that.

8 Likes

PM inbound @TheTinMan.

5 Likes

As long as they aren’t sweaty, I think you’re good bro :wink:

7 Likes

I have vaped nic salts, but never mixed with it. It seems to me it is for people that want more nicotine? I am happy at my 3mg juice. Is there a benefit going with nic salts? Does it store longer?

5 Likes

@TheTinMan, I have some River Supply smooth salts ordered, should be here any day, I’m not big on custards but if ya see any of my recipes that appeal to ya give me a holler :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’m on it.

4 Likes

I have used salts at 3mg for a long time now. For me, the throat hit of freebase got to be too much. There is zero with salts, especially at my 3mg. That’s my benefit.

2 Likes

Where are you located? What sort of fruit profile are you willing to try?

I have a peach/tangerine mix that my husband regularly claims tastes like you’re biting into a fresh, juicy georgia peach with juice running down your chin with every hit… And one that is so close to Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit gum you almost can’t taste the difference.

I use freebase but those two mixes are so smooth there is almost NO throat hit.

4 Likes

PM inbound. @TheTinMan
I have smooth salt nic and some flavors in my flavor stash.
I hope you get better soon!

4 Likes

Hey bro…Ill make you anything you want …PM me NO charge

It doesn’t have to be my recipe , just let me know what you need

6 Likes

Just a little hint to all for shipping.
You can use pirateship.com, no monthly fees and you get discounted shipping.
Link
There is an easy online interface after registration and everything works fine. I use it since several months for my Reddit trades.

4 Likes

I have vaped 50mg salts. It was in a Caliburn mtl device. I found out 50mg was a tad too high, but gave that device and juice to a friend who is doing fine on it. I do fine on regular nic up to 6mg sub-ohming. So I will just stick to my 100mg VG nic. Now if nic salts stores better in the freezer for longer periods, I will buy that. Just trying to plan for next month.

3 Likes

:eyes: :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

eh?

Oh, snap, I don’t have salts. I didn’t even notice that!

4 Likes