Need help to loose some of my next flavours mail

I would avoid thee-cigshop for this order as the smallest bottle they do is 15ml .

10ml tfa from chefs £1.50 / 15ml tfa from thee £2.25 so even with the discount it would push the price higher

1 Like

That’s a good point, hadn’t thought of that. My brain hasn’t started up yet :grinning:

1 Like

‘‘POTV’’

gives 10% off at chefs flavours

2 Likes

@anon54006365, hey, their online store looks wonderful.
i wonder how i missed them in my research before. amazing variety and better prices than what i’m getting. now i know how you feel… they have everything :slight_smile:

i contacted them, i just hope they can provide shipping the way i need. in which case, i owe you a favor buddy :slight_smile:

If PA is TPA then I’d drop the blackberry, very dissapoointing flavor, also the PA cheesecake with graham, you have NY cheesecake and clear grahm so you can still achieve the graham flavor with the cheesecake. Lose a few of the vanilla flavors , I’d drop the yellow cake by FW also the Capella one is very good.

Glad i helped you somehow.
And yes, they have almost all we need :smiley:

Cap has yellow cake just got it in ordered from Ecigx on black friday. Untested as of yet will update once tested. I also took ringlings advice and picked up FW vanilla cupcake as a replacement. I will be phasing out all FW that contain fructose or sugar syrup as I do not approve

@Amy2, I have recently discovered a method using TFA Blackberry that put’s just about all other Blackberries under the bus. I have created a recipe that brings out the flavor to exactly that deep Blackberry aroma that TFA has. I always hear people say they wish TFA BB tasted like it smells and now I know how to do it. The only thing is I don’t yet have it under 15% PG for you yet but working on that as well.

Interesting - trying to place an order with Chef’s Flavours, and every time i leave the site after adding the stuff to my shopping basket it gets reset … strange!
i usually take my time to complete my shopping list with other vendors then when i’m happy, i place an order - as i don’t want to miss ordering a flavor just to discover i ran out of it - so this is so unusual - maybe it’s a bug on the site, or me :slight_smile:

Im okay with 15%PG please share details?

2 Likes

i did not encounter that bug, I leaved store with lot of stuff in basket, and when i got back the other day, all the products was still there. More than that, i got a message that announced me that one of the flavoring(30 ml one) was no longer available in that quantity.

It may be the browser or some kind of clear cookies app?
I used google chrome.

If it is one thing i wish was better on chefsflavours website, that must be the searching results. You can only see the name of the product, and not the manufacturer (TPA, FA etc), and another thing, adding products form favorite to basket and edit the favorites.

@anon54006365, interesting… i did try again in FireFox and IE - both did the same thing… added items, signed out then signed in again, my basket was reset. maybe i should try Chrome.

i had the same issue with search. i noticed that searching with “cap vanilla” , “Apprentice Kiwi” and so on works well - this helped me re-populate my basket quickly. i wish they can improve the search results vendor id though. i was browsing Wizard Lab today and the search is awesome.

however, here’s the big thing (hope this makes you happy), i did place my first order today with CF - they will ship the way i want - cross fingers it reaches me fast, safe & smooth… and if all goes well (drum roll…) per my calculations, it costs me half per ml of flavor vs what i’m getting from my other source (name withheld)! ($0.26 per ml vs $0.51) and, very important, i’m not stuck with one vendor and i have all the vendor choices (yeppiiii) - i’m getting a mix of CAP, TPA, FA, and FW (it’s a small test order though) - but hey, i have a new place to go now next times thanks to you

so i do appreciate that you allowed us to share with you this experience of making your order - it was actually me that got helped here :), not only you. this is wonderful.
cheers.

3 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy
Total of the transaction (taxes incl.) : £ 83.67

I feel so GOOOOOD!!!

Thx all for your help.
I chosed the road people have suggested me, and i searched for great recipes, and what i think are on my taste, and went for it.

2 Likes

Exciting stuff! You’re gonna have sooooo much fun :+1:

2 Likes

Somehow did you stole my Vanile Custard V1 *(30 ml)? As it was unavailable, so i went all in and grabbed a 100 ml one :smiley:

Oh! i may have done that indeed… i got a VC v1 30ml in my order :slight_smile: i thought i should finally try it. sorry :innocent:

and from what i’m hearing here, you won’t regret the 100ml

and now the excitement of waiting for another vape mail to arrive begins …

hey, did you already pick the first few recipes you aim to get busy with?

1 Like

Yep!
First will be http://tjek.nu/r/LEA Bust-a-Nut from Alisa
Second Mustard Milk by fizzmustard (ill twaeak it abt Ripe strawberry and sweet strawberry)
Third Bombies 'nana cream by fizzmustard http://tjek.nu/r/mNr

First 2 for sure, last wan will see.

Now, you mentioned earlier that you owe me for pointing the store. You can “reward” me with a recipe at your choosing, and i promise ill make it when the order get here. Deal?:+1: (if i have all the ingredients at least).

1 Like

absolutely! i love Bombies 'nana cream - in fact i’m vaping it right now :slight_smile:

the most recent recipe i got very fond of, is Cantaloupe and Strawberry (i call it Cant Stop - link) with some cream - and i really can’t stop vaping it since i mixed it (by accident - put 2 mixes i was playing with together & magic happened). i love Cantaloupe (or sweet honeydew) in vaping. pls feel free to tweak it as you need - the link is to the latest version i just mixed couple days ago

another ADV when tired of the usual SB, fruits and creams, is to mix Kiwi + Lemon with a hint of mint. Kiwi-Lemon/Mint is a famous drink around here (this of it as a version of Pink Lemonade) and i find this one very refreshing (Kiwi: 4%, Lemon 5 or 6%, and 1 to 2% Menthol depends on how you like it)

good luck.