Need some all day vape recipes

As long as he doesn’t try to euthanise you @ozo…I’m still giggling at that typo @Grubby :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, adding the flavor to the PG and shaking it together and then blending with VG for another shake seems to greatly decrease steep time.

Hi I’m new here. I’m glad that this was one of the first threads that I opened on this forum. Gonna take a look at the user guide & some of the other links on this thread for a few weeks, minimum before I start buying mixing gear. Been vaping 5 years at least & im tired of spending so much on e liquid. Mostly tired of testing out new eliquid. It’s time to take the leap & create/test my own juice :slight_smile:

Thanks to those sharing links & words of wisdom on this thread. Makes things less overwhelming for noobs like myself.

4 Likes

FLV Candy roll is most likely used as a base flavor. Quite strong so would allow for max vg. I use it at 3-4% and then add grape or strawberry

Welcome aboard :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, I saw the same idea once before in the last few weeks. I don’t remember where though. Now, I’m going to try this. Thanks.

When I first started I struggled with keeping things simple. As I’ve grown I’ve learned that you don’t always need 10 flavors to hit a profile you’re after in a juice. A lesson learned the hard way, with a lot of sub par end results. While I’ve rarely found myself unable to vape something I’ve mixed, I’ve definitely had some lackluster results. This recipe was one I put together after a few months of mucking about, and here years later I still love it. It’s simple and straightforward, and the bonus is that I use these flavors in a lot of other recipes.

Butter cookies

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 2.5
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 9.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Looks yummy…I shall be mixing this one up for sure :+1:

1 Like

That does look yum what’s the steep time on it? I have to add those flavors to my next order… Another question isn’t that butter flavor on the warning list?

1 Like

While it is very nice fresh, I’ve found it really starts to come out of it’s shell at around the 5-7 day marker.

1 Like

So I have butter cream FW and ecig express sweetner(sucralose) and sweet cream FW… You already commented on the recipe about tfa sweet cream and you bring unsure about it because you never tried it but what about flavor wear flavors I have? Have you used or tried them and should percentages be tweaked? I will probably try to get the original ingrediantes and compare them myself when I can thanks for any info thoguh!