Needs help plz (Tobacco Flavors)

I did for the VGod brown and black but i need first to know the basics as how the flvs acts towards each other, some basic information to illustrate the way before i try to copy a specific clone (as i must put my touch​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)… But looks like i am still in the 1st level mixer yet to put a touch of my personal taste in a juce, but i am up to it till it comes, i hope :smile:

3 Likes

@Hixer_Mixer so where in the world are you from

2 Likes

Egypt… Land of the shit eliquid​:nauseated_face::mask: with no good tobbaco flavours so the Big Ciggs Co is happy, making MONEY and killing us with their dirty tobbacos.

5 Likes

Wow I’ve always wanted to scuba dive their what time of day is it there its 23:05 here

2 Likes

Chefsflavours.co.uk
Rainbowvape.co.uk
Good flavours from them

2 Likes

If you want to scuba dive here, then Marsa Alam is what you are seeking, this is the best diving spots here in egypt i guess and one of the most wonderful in the world i guess, worked there for 3 years and never went diving (it was so easy for my as i have a few friends working in most of the resorts there, but i am SEA-SICK always and not a swimmer at all…
Its 12:00 am here now😁, speaking of the time i need to sleep as i am working tomorrow…
It’s an honor to know you @Englishguy, will continue our chatting tomorrow :grinning:

3 Likes

@Hixer_Mixer Night bro

3 Likes