New Ally Against The FDA and It's Regulations

As a vegan myself I am extremely happy to see this…I never preach about it nor judge anyone (just a disclaimer lol) It is nice to know we have another organization helping in the fight.

http://www.churnmag.com/news/vaping-gains-unlikely-ally-in-peta/

7 Likes

PETA,isn’t that the dude in the movie Mocking Jay?(Hunger Games)

3 Likes

Come on man, everyone knows who PETA is!

Seriously, I suppose any support is better than none. But those folks at PETA - personally I can live without 'em.

4 Likes

Makes me wonder what their hidden agenda is. But they gots some pull up in here I guess.

1 Like

I agree the more allies the better.
As an animal rescuer for well over 50 years, I can’t get behind ANYTHING that peta does.
I am on the board of 17 worldwide rescue organizations and we reject every penny that peta attempts to contribute.
“ethical treatment” is the opposite of their practices. Like the WWP [and similar] not only are more donations going to management, but the focus on the problem has been overrun by personal salaries,…not to mention peta has the highest rate of euthanasia than any other animal rescue org, and higher than many others combined.
I respect vegans, vegetarians, even people that live on diets somewhere in the middle…truly, I respect it. I am mostly vegetarian, meaning I eat cheese and eggs, and bake with half and half.
I have raw meat in my home…lots of it…I have rescued feral cats for decades and feed them accordingly, because they are carnivores. I have rescued raptors in large cages that would not survive in the wild, and I feed them raw meat at least twice a day, a couple of very large reptiles that eat whole live chickens [rescued from bad environments], and other critters in my care that eat meat. God made them that way. And some of you know about my little pussy Lucy…she eats a 6.5lb steak every day. She lives indoors mostly, is a lap kitty, and sleeps on the bed with me…for 19yrs now. It is impossible for me to separate [or condemn] any type of meat eaters. For me, my research/experience of human health, I am more of a belief that vegetarian is a safe route, and has worked for me for many decades, not that I haven’t had a grand table of the best salt water seafood caught by yours truly. I have the utmost respect for anyone that is seriously health-conscious in their diet, but I have no respect, period, for orgs like peta. peta can eta some sheeta. But that is just my opinion. :smile_cat:

7 Likes

This is all I can think of when I hear mention of PETA lately.

http://imgur.com/gallery/8xxuMZk

View post on imgur.com
5 Likes

Your thinking of that girl from the hunger games, Catpiss is her name

3 Likes

That is a quote I made when you first joined the forum and introduced yourself ozo. Kinda funny I still am reminded of this when I read your posts. Pretty interesting stuff man. So please tell us about this Lucy of yours.

2 Likes

Yeah! pics work too

2 Likes