NEW Flavorah Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

I hear you. It’s always something. I think part of the rabbit hole is hoping that the next new RTA will be perfect in everyway…but none of them are, lol, and ya just keep pulling that trigger :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I bit the bullet and ordered the cripsy donut, fingers crossed this has no cinnamon notes

7 Likes

Holy Crap @authormichellehughes, how are things ?

3 Likes

Hey there! Great to see you again too :innocent:

2 Likes

Good to see you posting here again.

3 Likes

Wish I had more time honestly.

3 Likes

As another shout out, thanks out to @Bryson over at Flavorah for sending these out for this review.

Apple Raz (Flavorah) 1% (10-24-23) – FIRST ONE on deck, from the NEW series from Flavorah. This one really popped for me, and at only 1%. It was similar to a Blue Raz, combined with Red Delicious Apples. Tasty, peppy, and it had a nice “Pop” to it, with an almost fizzy quality. The apple profile was very well done, and tasted very natural, and while very “crisp” it lacked some of the tartness of a Granny Smith, leading me to my Red Delicious classification. This didn’t mean it was lacking tartness as the Raspberry (aka Razz) was a Blue Raspberry style “razz” and it brought with it, a good helping of tartness. This was smartly done, as possibly pairing a overly tart green apple with the razz might have been a touch TOO much tarty. It was an interesting and tasty pairing with just enough smooth AND tart to keep it interesting, without too much of either. The pairing of the Apples and Razz was also done very well, and they were about perfectly even, which added to the complexity, AND, would allow for even MORE uses. At 1% it was very good, but it felt like it might just benefit from a push to 1.25-1.5%. No off-notes, and sweetness was a few ticks below mid-level. Coming from the “not fruit” guy, this one was a keeper. A very smartly done pairing of a Red Delicious Apple, and a Blue Razz(berry). Just enough of each, without too much of either. With no nit-picks, and a fairly unique pairing/profile going to leave this one high at 9.5/10.

11 Likes

L
O
L

Preach MIchelle !!!

3 Likes

I think @fidalgo_vapes, and @Lynda_Marie received these as well, and wonder what they think about this one.

3 Likes

I have my Noted notes, not nearly as complete as yours. As soon as I’m not driving, I’ll copy/paste lol We went over them with Fresh as a guest on last night.

6 Likes

This is a great release…All of them are good very good , Ill write some thouhhts but i gave mine ast night in chat on Noted lol

7 Likes

Of you mean Apple Razz…Hold on,

Apple Razz @1pct…Good Combo of Apple and Raspberry, Apple upfront on inhale with an instant rasp kick. The apple and razz are well balanced , blended well. Nice tartness from rasp that pairs well with the apple sweetness…This is what my notes say…I dont get blue rasp i am getting a red rasp

NOTE: FLVs goal was a blend or Red Rasp and :apple:

11 Likes

Apple Razz 2% I got a very nice fresh apple, like juice but not a “from concentrate juice”, more like pressed apple juice. I got a red raspberry that had a nice amount of tartness and they were nicely balanced with tart and natural sweetness.
No off notes or harshness.
I mostly did all at 2, except for tart blast and a couple others I did at 1.5%

7 Likes

No Cinnamon notes at all

5 Likes

5 Likes

No cinnamon lol

7 Likes

@authormichellehughes I literally JUST loaded the FLV Crispy Donut in the tank, and at only 1%, I can already tell not only is there NO cinnamon, it MIGHT be the BEST Donut I have ever tried. I might up it to 1.5% after the test, to check how linear it is, but freshly loaded, it is a keeper.

8 Likes

Thanks so much! Will load it up into some kind of recipe Sunday LOL should arrive this weekend

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer you om with me dropping my notes after you do your write up jnstead of me creating an entire new thread? My notes are pretty basic

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I’m totally OK with whatever better suits you. I appreciate you asking as always, and I LOVE to hear other people’s opinions. It just really helps the end user even more.

The only thing I’ll say is, if I see you post a certain review BEFORE I do, I will have to NOT read yours first, but I WILL afterwards. :slight_smile:

2 Likes