New Flavour brands (Pure Flavours and Fantasy Flavours)

Hi. Anyone out there tried Pure Flavours, or Fantasy Flavours? Would be very grateful of any feedback .Thanks.

2 Likes

Ive not heard of either and the website for Pure Flavours is written in squiggly. Thought i might be able to track down the origin manufacturer but no luck, sorry.

1 Like

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=https://www.pure-flavours.com/&prev=search

2 Likes

Chef’s Flavours started selling Pure Flavours recently, I noticed… Doesn’t say much about them though, and not many recipes yet

Also new: Vape Train Australia :slight_smile: They’re supposedly pretty good!

4 Likes

Gotta love Chefs sense of Humor… :laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m in the UK and I generally get my flavs from them. They are stocking ‘Fantasy’ flavours too,and they are a new one also. Am yet to try either of them so any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Looking to pull the trigger on a couple of them, chocolates in particular? Still trying to find a great alternative to Inaweras original milk chocolate.
Has anyone ordered any of them yet?

1 Like

Thanks for trying. Appreciated.

2 Likes

i have some on the way the gurana sounds very interesting

1 Like

Ok picked up the gurana, cheesecake, and wine punch of pure flavours so far i am impressed the gurana is great and i have been searching for one for a wile as they use it in a popular Australian energy drink its true to form tested at 2.5% sf got a good hit off it but in a mix for a main flavour it may need to be higher as a couple of tests i did it got run over abit.
Cheesecake tested at 4% really nice creamy texture but has really strong lemon notes and not much cheese comparable to ny cc but with that strong lemon kinda thinking its going to be like fa custard and play well with fruits, i pushed it up to 6% in a mix and think it would be better around the 5% or lower mark with some backing up. Hoping that lemon note fades out otherwise i am just going to have to make lemon cheese cakes with it also i feel like it would be good in a lemon custard or other bakery. I had to add this one to the elr system hopefully i added it right

Wine punch
Need to play with it more but i put it in a mix at 1% and it stood out seems to be really nice and true to its name kinda getting the fruit juice thats left in the bowl of fruit salad with a dash of wine maby a white wine it has some strong but not off putting alcohol notes and i think would be great in cocktail mixes.
So far nothing is terrible

3 Likes

I have tried pure flavours peanut and also there elderflower. Purposely bought flavours havent tried much of for something new.
Only elderflower I have tried before was the chefs flavours/cupcake world one which is nice but very weak, pure flavours is far better, I like it, works well with lemonade…though its not the kind of thing I vape much.
Similar with the peanut. Only tried flavour arts and several peanut butter or nutty tobacco vapes. Think its better than flavour arts which I dont like much (as taste like shell of a monkey nut to me). It is pretty good. Personally only nuts I have liked though are the nutty tastee of inawera 555, pure flavours one is pretty good but not used it much at all

3 Likes

Rather late back [life gets in the way of my best layed plans] but thanks very much for your response.

2 Likes