New job sucks but don't/Can't give up. Help plz

Sorry about getting let go. New jobs can be tough and sometimes it just isn’t a fit. Keep looking…you’ll find something that fits.

4 Likes

Well at least you isn’t quit :+1:
Something else will come along now :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone its been rough.

5 Likes

In the same boat as you Coreen, excuses for my dismissal this morning were, “You’re a great guy, friendly but you’re just not getting it physically.” … Also, despite me having an hour off for lunch but not having a vehicle so I stay there, I’m not available to help out when needed because I’m on the phone making payment arrangements for the 30k debit I have to pay back or whatever else because businesses are no longer working after 5 so it has to be done on my lunch hour. Everyone leaves at lunch because of this reason I figured.

This is the morning after I made 3 fairly long 3" hoses that had a different process, so I continued to work as I had seen them be assembled and it created more work despite not wanting to wait around for the guy that was supposed to train me on them as it was time sensitive… The same guy that spilled an entire hydraulics system on the floor, got pissed and left early leaving me to clean it up because it was my responsibility the day prior.

I have no funding from Disability anymore, my meds cost me like 500 now and I don’t get a full paycheque in, so I have to somehow manage 1200 rent, 500 bills and 500 meds ontop of cat food with half a paycheque and somehow manage to find a job in between that time.

Merry christmas you fuckin’ retard newfie, I should’ve popped your tires and then kicked you in your stomach and farted in your mouth.

5 Likes

Got a job interview already

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re better off!

Good luck with the new interview :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Jesus man I am sorry ,I don’t think anyone should have this hard a time
On my most bitchy day but it seems
The wrong ppl get shit on. Even in life in general. Im still looking for work, ive had a couple interviews but in the end not hired anyway…I have another tomorrow at a plastic bag company operating extruders producing bags. As weird as it really is and sounds Ive done that same job back in Ontario and actually got good at it and the 12 hour continental shifts weren’t so bad. Everytime I turned around I was off again. Then 4 days at the end of mth to switch from nights to days again…I hope I get this job. Tomorrow is my boyfriends 41st birthday our 2nd anniversary and this interview. Plz wish me luck …anyone because …I really hate this, I’ve never had such a hard time getting work and it’s really wearing on me.

7 Likes

Good luck Coreen, hope you get the job. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary too :+1: :clap:

4 Likes

Good luck!

:crossed_fingers: this will be the one :+1:

Congrats on your anniversary also.

4 Likes

Hope you got the job and enjoyed the anniversary.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of good thoughts and encouragement. You have overcome a lot of adversity.

5 Likes

yo everyone! i have since moved on to a new job, I get along with everyone and I dont have to watch what i say to an extent of course AND I can vape all ai l want.
I am recycling pallets , lol its a hard job and i can barely move after 8 hours from throwing the skids around all day but im happy. I always knew Id be doing this for work! lol! jk
And thank you I did have a really nice anniversary.

10 Likes

Glad things are working out for you.
You strike me as what Australians would call a battler meaning shit comes your way but you try to overcome it.
Hopefully life continues onwards and upwards for you.

7 Likes

I think you should give it a try for at least one month and if you’ll fell the same, better quit. I don’t think it is healthy to work into an environment that you totally hate…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Love that guy @Mix_and_Hope.

2 Likes

Lets see what post comes next

6 Likes