New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

No they’re not colored. That’s the bottle. Some flavors are a little dark in color… but I don’t think it’s any kind of dye. These flavors are vapor friendly, strictly for diy.

2 Likes

Awesome ! Now they said the promo is over but he has something he’s going to launch soon ? On the link you put up. The whole line is 80$ so you think they are all DIY friendly / Vapable flavors. My birthday is like 2 weeks from now ??? Hmm I just may ask for the line.

1 Like

This full line is designed for vaping… 100%.

2 Likes

Have you come across any that are just blah ?

1 Like

I’ve only had them about a month and just recently started mixing them. A few test batches tasted good so I’m hoping it stay that way though the whole process. I’ve only used 5 flavors so far and they all are steeping. I didn’t test any flavors, I went by the reviews for my % on the test batches and like I said they tasted good. I didn’t do any single flavor mixes.

2 Likes

Right ! Well it looks like the full line is 22 flavors for 80$ but it doesn’t seem like that covers all the categories? I am excited to have flavors made especially for DIY ! Per Daath he said they have a big following “hype” and you seem to be happy with them. I don’t need much of a reason lol do I !

2 Likes

I think you be happy with them. They also let you sub any flavors you don’t want. You can double or triple any single flavor. I suggest getting 2 or 3 custards for some of the less popular flavors. From what I read the Custard and Cured Tobacco is there best flavors.

1 Like

I don’t really care for tobacco flavors anymore I think I will try a few more recipes before I ditch them all together but I rarely ever think about making my. But the subbing out part is good to know ! Do they just let you pick and choose ?

1 Like

In the comments to vendor section just write in what you want to sub. If you want 2 or 3 of the same flavor just specify what you want and don’t want.

2 Likes

@NewDrip I like that you arent limiting your recipes based on flavoring totals. A great recipe needs as much flavoring as it needs.

I had ordered the 2 for 1 FLV as well but asked for all custard based on the hype. I was very disappointed and gave it all away except one bottle. CAP is still the king of the American pudding style custard but the FLV does enhance FA custard to make it more Americanized, if that makes any sense. I guess what i mean is FA custard is more of a true custard, European style.

I really wish i had grabbed some of their other flavorings.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. When I ordered mine the were out of the FLV Custard and I ordered 4 oz. of Capella VC v2 on a hunch so it worked out perfectly.

2 Likes

Oh crap, i forgot you dont vape the V1. WTF am i going to send you then? Almost everything i make contains diketones. Hmmm

1 Like

It’s ok… I do v1. I didn’t do my research before I ordered. My next order will be v1.

2 Likes

Ahh, good deal.

1 Like

Looks good. Please tell me u diluted that wild strawberry ? Crap ola is it strong. I like my flavor strong but I think it overtakes everything. I usually put about 3/4 drops in a couple mls of pg and draw from it.

I love cap’s glazed donut at 4% !! Muah goes great with fruit cream coffee ! I don’t even really eat donuts ! Lol guess I don’t need to if I can vape’ em .

1 Like

Yep It’s diluted. I saw your previous post and on the Inawera web siteit suggest to dilute 3-5 drop in 10 mls pg. I haven’t used it until this recipe so I started low to leave room for adjustments.

3 Likes

Sounds delicious thou :apple::peach::heart_eyes:
Oh and I snuck tried your caramel creamy a little early ( you said like 3 week steep ) it’s about time to bust out a tank and fill’er up I made it on 5/23 but tried it last week. It was nice smooth and creamy.

2 Likes

Kinda sounds like mine ! Although I’m excited to hear how it turns out since I rarely use Vienna cream , which I do like it !
I actually prefer the mix w/o the VBG

1 Like

I usually do not like much Apple ejuices at all. I happen to make an apple turnover this morning. I woke up seriously and was like yep I did just dream about that. Put the ingredients together and it has been my ADV today !

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1q3T

4 Likes

it’s funny I didn’t think I would either but then I actually bought gambit… OMG it was so good I’m dying to find the real clone???
that might b it

3 Likes